Shaving head

LB98

Reaction score
Me and few lads are wondering whether we have to shave our heads before training or if they do it at lympstone?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You'll pay for a haircut when you join whether you deem it entirely necessary or not.

My tip? Get your money's worth, save the crewcut for the barber.

JTech

Reaction score
I shaved mine beforehand and wasn’t sent to the barbers.
I’m folicly challenged to be fair

Rover

Reaction score
Plan B!

Buddhist Monks are looking for new recruits.

imb-photos-shaving-the-hair-11-medium.jpg

mac123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I shaved before and avoided waiting around in the barber shop for ages, gave me more time to crack admin!

RCTJ0012

Reaction score
I shaved before and avoided waiting around in the barber shop for ages, gave me more time to crack admin!
Is there a specific length that it must be? I've been shaving my head on 7mm for years now, just curious if it needs to be shorter...

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
Is there a specific length that it must be? I've been shaving my head on 7mm for years now, just curious if it needs to be shorter...
Jesus, where would you lot be without me?!

The regulations state:

Hair.

(1) Males. The hair of the head is to be kept well cut and trimmed, except where authority has been granted otherwise on religious grounds; style and colour (if not natural) is not to be of an exaggerated nature.

If a moustache is worn, it is to be trimmed and not below the line of the lower lip.

Beards and whiskers are only to be worn with authority, which will usually be granted only on medical or religious grounds, or where tradition permits.

The appearance of the beard and whiskers is to be neat and tidy. Sideburns are not to descend below the mid-point of the ear and are to be trimmed horizontally.

My usual fee please and send the girls up to my quarters immediately.

RCTJ0012

Reaction score
Legend, thanks mate! I'll have to take a rain check on the payment though, for now all you get is a like :D

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Legend, thanks mate! I'll have to take a rain check on the payment though, for now all you get is a like :D
It takes a big man to admit an error of judgement.

Then again it takes an even bigger man to give a giraffe a haircut.