Ships and Deployments?

Starbucks

Reaction score
Good day.

I hope you're all well.

I have my interview coming up next week.

Can anyone please tell me where I can find details related to where RM are deployed to at the moment and on which ships I might be deployed on if training is finished.

Thank you in advance!

Murk

Reaction score
Good day.

I hope you're all well.

Can anyone please tell me where I can find details related to where RM are deployed to at the moment and on which ships I might be deployed on if training is finished.

Thank you in advance!
Royal Navy website has a good news section. Globe and Laurel magazine is great up to date info.
Have a look at the Surface Fleet section on Royal Navy website as well, specifically the Albion Class.

Sprint0205

Reaction score
Good day.

I hope you're all well.

Thank you in advance!
42 are deployed on ships, J coy seized £5 million in narcotics on a boarding op just recently. I believe 45 are in Norway at the moment doing arctic training. Other than that there isn't a whole lot that is public knowledge, but there will probably be marines training foreign forces and marines in SFSG on ops at the moment.

Starbucks

Reaction score
Thank you for the detailed feedback. I will look to mention the above in my interview when asked about those units. I have also found a ton of info on the website where they explain each of the units in good detail. Much appreciated