Ships

am19

Reaction score
Alryt lads, i was just wondering what ships are currently used to transport the marines etc. Had a look on the website but couldnt find them so any help would be great.

Cheers

Alex

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ocean, Albion and Bulwark i think.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I used Ocean, Albion and Bulwark but he laughed when I said 'Bulwark' .. Anyone know how it's pronounced?

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I used Ocean, Albion and Bulwark but he laughed when I said 'Bulwark' .. Anyone know how it's pronounced?
Thats how its pronounced :S *text deleted*
Currently have all 3 at devenport base where im based *text deleted*, Ocean is in dry dock and Albion and Bulwark i can see right out of this window at 14 Wharf, kinda irrelevant but o well :kult:

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
Hey I had Albion/Bulwark (Albion Class) and then Ocean. You might want to look at the different landing crafts (LCUs, LCVPs, Hovercrafts and rigid raiding crafts). You should be able to get some info off wikipedia - not sure about the differences in questions that your going to be asked but i found carry capacity (ie number of men) each could take and that sort of thing came up in mine.
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/globalops/ - This will help if you want to find out where the ships are.

Creed

Reaction score
~Sea Trans~
LCPV MK 5
HMS Albion
Craft Mk2 ( inflatable )
LCAC Hover
RRC ( RiGiD Raider Craft)