Shooting

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
So does anyone do real shooting here? Not crappy air rifles or paintball guns *text deleted*. Its probably a hge boost for the tests/ranges. I shoot loads, and im pretty good ;) I shoot the L98A1 GP rifle (similar to the SA80), the L81 and the .22 calibre rifle.

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
No, but i wouldn't mind doing it, can you tell me how i can please.

Is it through cadets or somethin/g

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yarsh, do it once a week through air cadets, or just go down to a local range and you can sort out a lincense and stuff.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah im in marine cadets and generally have shot the same plus the LSW.. nice weapon *text deleted*.

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
few years ago i did, i went to marine cadets

was awesome \m/>.<\m/

WannabeMarine86

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If any of you lads go to Las Vegas on holiday theres an indoor gun range just south of the strip that you should definately check out. I shot a Desert Eagle .50 and a Thompson M1A1.
You get 4 rounds for the pistol and 2 full magazines for the sub-machine gun which is used up in a matter of seconds but its a hell of an experience an it only worked out about 40 quid altogether.
I was all over the place with the tommy gun (it is about a century old!) but pretty accurate with the desert eagle, hands where shaking with adrenaline after it though, its one scary weapon.

S

Sotiris

I've been trained on a variety of different weapons:

M16
G3A3
HK11 A1
MG3
Browning .50
PKT
Frag grenade
LAW

Put a night sight on a G3A3 or HK11 A1 and it's like playing a computer game haha! It's awesome!

S

Sotiris

Hehe, the G3A3 AND HK11 A1 are more or less the same guns. Except that the A1 is designed a little heavier to operate on fully automatic...which is a bit silly because it can only carry around 30 rounds or 7x62...same as the G3

But it's a awesome weapon. Very heavy, very long but with open sights you could hit a head at 3-400 metres. It's so accurate. Kicks like a horse!

I'm carrying a G3 in my avatar...very stupidly put in live rounds for the photo opp hehe. Would have been absolutely screwed if I got caught chambering a round!