should i just ask at the medical?

Seraphimgaz

Reaction score
just a quicky... i do not suffer from hayfever as a normal allergy, infact i hardly sneeze at all, but i have been brought to attention that sometimes i get a red eye when the pollen count is high, i dont notice it myself someone always just tells me that it looks red, it doesnt affect my sight and *text deleted** had tests done to see what it is and apparently its a seasonal allergic reaction... i have 20 20 vision and dont take any medication just occassionally get a bit of a red eye...is this a bar to entry?

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Don't think it's an issue. Ask yourself whether you want to mention it at medical based on the two main arguments for and against...

For: Ninja VERY recently outlined to us all, the repercussions if you hide anything at your medical which then surfaces during RT.

Against: It seems a bit pointless to risk a TMU or even permanent barre to entry over a bit of red eye which you don't even notice.

Seraphimgaz

Reaction score
Cheers guys I think ill have to see what its like by the time I have the medical

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
All conditions however trivial must be declared.

The majority don't matter one jot, but if they later come to light after you join & you haven't declared it, you can be discharged. If it's declared, accepted & later occurs, you're in the clear.