shud i be really goin for it???

JasonMc

Reaction score
Wots up lads!
I have my Phychometric test tomoz mornin and my fitness cud be better, i know its not a test of phys but at this stage should i be seriously *text deleted* into razor sharp condition???

Any help extremly appreciated

Thanx Jay.

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ite mate

at the moment if u r only doin *text deleted* Phychometric test 2morrow so i would say u dont need to be 100% ready to do *text deleted* PJFT but u should't be to far off *text deleted* if *text deleted* application goes through smoothley u may end up doin *text deleted* PJFT sooner than u think all though u do chose the date so i wouldn't be worried if *text deleted* not super fit an long just as long as u can do 1.5miles in roughly 10mins u done really need to worry untill u have passed *text deleted* medical but if *text deleted* a few mins over i would start train harder but so hard u over do it

RH

Reaction score
alright mate
When i was at this stage i just tried to focus on building a solid foundation which i cud build up on. started off with 1 mile runs until i cud do them with my eyes closed then upped it to 2 then 3 then 4 and so on on. Just gradually progress what your doing now e.g. increase number of press ups by 10 or whatever and after about a month u will feel the benefits. Well i did. Hope that helps

Normster

Reaction score
Like chelsea said at the end of the day you decide how long it takes and when u do you're PJFT. But if you want to get everything running smoothly, if you are not doing so already it would be a good idea just to go out for 2-3 mile runs maybe twice a week (depending on your current fitness level) just so you've got a good aerobic base to build on when you need to train harder nearer the time to nail those running times.

JasonMc

Reaction score
Thanx alot lads, Problem solved
Gooood stuff;)

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well it was a while between my Phychometrics and PJFT so I had plenty to train. You can always tell your AFCO you need more time and they'll give it to you. It looks better than failing.

JasonMc

Reaction score
Passed my test today interviews booked for wednesday, thanx for the encouraging words lads, Now i can crack on with some hard training!
*buzzin*

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well done for passin *text deleted* Phychometric test an good luck with *text deleted* trainin an *text deleted* interview