Sickly Run!

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I have just got back from a really sickly and disgusting run. 20 minutes before I left I had some of my sister's chocolate birthday cake and then I went a run. I have been doing 1.5 miles this week to get my best time and stuff.
I have just started training again and my best time yesterday was 10 minutes 55 seconds, baring in mind I have the whole week and I have just started again so not too bad but today I ran 11 minutes 5 seconds. I pushed myself so hard I was sick through it and kept running. It was fu*king horrible *text deleted*. The chocolate cake slowed me down so *text deleted* much.

Don't do what I did lads! :uglyhammer:

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i had soup for lunch one day and went for a run not long after........ i don't need to explain the rest

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ah man thats hardcore *text deleted*!! nice today i had 4 gingernut biscuits and a cuppa tea for bfast as there was no bread *text deleted* went for a run n i could taste it after 2ish miles *text deleted*:noworry:

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I run with a fag...err i mean a lambert butler. Does the trick.

S

Sotiris

Try working the upper body out for 45 mins so all the blood is pumping around up there. Then go for a run! Your legs feel so strange. I got the biggest cramp I've ever had. It's generally very painful. Still managed 3 miles in 19:53 though hehe

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
on the day of my pjft i hadnt eaten all day by mistake n had a massive meal 15 minutes before my run.. i felt sick all the way through it and told the fitness instructor that if im sick over the machine ill fix it but just dont let me stop running unless i fall off the end *text deleted*..

S

Sotiris

Why the hell did you do that?

Did you pass? Good on you if you did! Nothing like making that mountain just a bit higher eh?

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Try working the upper body out for 45 mins so all the blood is pumping around up there. Then go for a run! Your legs feel so strange. I got the biggest cramp I've ever had. It's generally very painful. Still managed 3 miles in 19:53 though hehe

Yeah I run straight after I have done press ups, pull ups, sit ups etc and a weight workout like benchpress, dumbells and stuff.

Its quite nackering but I enjoy it *text deleted*.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i had soup for lunch one day and went for a run not long after........ i don't need to explain the rest

Worse thing is if a dog comes along and licks it up.

S

Sotiris

Once you add weights to the equation it changes things. It's so wierd, you can actually feel the blood trying to get back to your legs.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its harder the more weights you do or the heavier weights you do *text deleted*.