Sign this!!

brummielad

Reaction score
i ve posted this here becuase more people seem to post on this thread.

Just some background, 2 Para alone have on this tour sent back over 50 casualties to the UK and from one who has been to Selly Oak I know that many cannot be accommodated so when all of the casualties from other battle groups are added to the figure, how is ONE ward in an NHS hospital going to cope? It cannot cope, the individual troops are sent home to recover relying on NHS visiting services which themselves are over committed.
A lot more than 5000 names are needed for this petition and quite cynically, Downing Street has put a time limit of one month for this to be achieved.

Do what you can. Please copy the link below to confirm your signature on the petition at the bottom of this email'

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Wounded/

PLEASE SIGN

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I imagine this is posted on Arrse and Rum Ration as well so all the bods there can sign it?

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Done this a few days ago.

*text deleted* poor show i think that the Government don't want to know, unless there is enough of a responce that it would be unpopular for them to ignore it.

Lets hope it raises enough signatures to get some action

brummielad

Reaction score
no i havent got round to posting it on arrse or rum ration so if any of you lads could do this would be helpful .

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You should start a facebook group for it.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Signed im sure there used to be armed forces hospitals until some clever people decided to close them to save money

S

Sotiris

Signed.

Do you lads think it's worth putting this thread in every section? Get it as much circulation as possible.

Why of the whole of the Para regiment does it always seem the 2 Para are always getting screwed? Respect to those lads.

brummielad

Reaction score
anything to get those sighnatures will be worth it. I agree 2 para seem to get screwed constantly. Fine regiment the paras and its sad to hear of their loses from the tour of afghanistan. Well its sad to hear about ANY losses.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
typed my name in (I wanted to say something different than signed or done)

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i have completed the necessary fields in order to add my name to the above mentioned petition in order to create a dedicated hospital for British soldiers/vetarans wounded in current conflicts occuring throughout the globe...

there thats slightly different to just saying i signed it *text deleted*

but yeah ive signed it :kult: