Site Bans

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Simple question. I don't want to be banned for this or start a massive argument.

Why were they banned? I've heard it was for a really pathetic reason (e.g working 15 year old boys into a frenzy because of female presence)

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yup. And him and Lara's ban isn't getting lifted (what i've heard).

- They wern't the same people.

Can any admin/moderator comment on the question?

S

Sotiris

That's a real real shame.

Matt was a good member! He was on his way to RT as well.

Bring him back!

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Same view as you Sotiris.

That's why i started this thread.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
To be honest Lara was a bit of a pointless thing.

God knows why she was allowed to post

S

Sotiris

I've obviously missed this Lara thing. What was it all about?

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It was MattB's girlfriend. She made a post saying hello (in Jollies Bar section,so not wasting anyone time). This has been deleted. To be honest i said hello once and never read it again. It got massivly long.

And why shouldn't she be allowed to post? She was takin a healthy interest in the Royal Marines for MattB's sake. She wasn't in anyones way.

x LARA x

Reaction score
Thanks for the support on our ban, but it wasn't due to me apparently being Matt as the Administrator knows we're two diff people.

x LARA x

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is, not sure about Matt yet.

I need to watching how the convo's on here go, and how much they differ, also how many posts I'm doing.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well at least you back. No more silly threads from now on! :)

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
For those anxious to discuss the semantics surrounding members supposedly or actually banned from the site:

Rather than enter into lengthy discourse, the site administration isn't run as a democracy and whilst you are indeed entitled to have an opinion, actions taken on the site are as advised in keeping with policy advised from on high.

You may of course register disatisfaction, but it would perhaps be less confrontational and indeed be wiser to accept that a lot more goes on behind the scenes than may be outwardly visible. All actions and statements are subject to scrutiny as it is in the public domain, you can be fully assured.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
For those anxious to discuss the semantics surrounding members supposedly or actually banned from the site:

Rather than enter into lengthy discourse, the site administration isn't run as a democracy and whilst you are indeed entitled to have an opinion, actions taken on the site are as advised in keeping with policy advised from on high.

You may of course register disatisfaction, but it would perhaps be less confrontational and indeed be wiser to accept that a lot more goes on behind the scenes than may be outwardly visible. All actions and statements are subject to scrutiny as it is in the public domain, you can be fully assured.

Thanks for clearing that up:shakehands:
I dont think many people cared overmuch... i think they were (myself included) a tad concerned.
Cheers mate.

C

critchmufc

i agree, unless matt did something bad, wich i wouldnt know about, he should be allowed back,

but i dont think it was the right decision letting lara post on the website as it created pointless threads a topics, no offence meant, but this is a PRM website and a welcome thread lasting 18 pages was quite pointless