Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Site down

Discussion in 'Site Issues, News and Developments' started by GreyWing, Jun 10, 2016.

1. robbo09

robbo09 Member

Not bad going @GreyWing, especially for having to travel "darn sarf" I shall buy one 568ml of alcohol if one sees you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

Unfortunately it would be wasted my friend, I'm teetotal. :( I would have a Pepsi max Cherry with you if the paths ever cross.

• Like Like x 1
    • Seen Seen x 1
  3. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

Just so everybody knows, Google started rattling on about something with the Google ads round the side of the site so rather than work out what their vaguely described problem was. I've taken them down.

The site is totally ad free again, because of the way the new server will be setup - there is no longer any additional cost to me running this site alongside my other sites that I need for my work.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Excellent news, it's good to be Ad-free again. Many thanks again @GreyWing. I'd imagine Google Ads loss will be greater than ours financially.

• Like Like x 4