Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Site Problems

Discussion in 'Site Issues, News and Developments' started by GreyWing, Jul 21, 2016.

1. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

If anyone is having issues with the site loading, it isn't us this time. Yesterday and today, BT seem to be loafing about in the Sun.

There is a problem with site emails though, as far as I know - because of the number of failed alerts I'm getting at my end - some of you aren't receiving them.

I'm looking into that now, don't think it is a biggy.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

There's definitely snags trying to post in Google Chrome. I had to use Internet Explorer to make a post just now - something's odd. Two different types of PC , both running on Windows 10 and Chrome.

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Funny old thing...that just worked on Chrome :confused:

4. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

BT was intermittent over the last few days, sometimes working and sometimes not. Their DNS server is all screwed up.

Had it here in the office with other sites.

• Gucci Info Gucci Info x 1
  5. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Some sites I log-in to for work have been very slow to load or even failed completely over the past two days.
    Using Firefox, Chrome and Safari. The one consistency is that the problems appear inconsistent across several platforms. If that makes any sense?

• Like Like x 1
  6. GreyWing

GreyWing Nobody

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Looks like @GreyWing sussed the functionality problem. He's clever like that :)

For those using the Google Chrome browser, the AdBlock add-on stops you posting on this site. Just pause it or turn it off for this site.

We've stopped Google Ads anyway, so you will not be bugged by advertisements on here anyway for the time being.