Slight concern

Mat

Reaction score
Ive been getting into my stride recently with training, today ive just done my circuits and morning routine but ive noticed since yesterday ive had an ache around the right of my back... pretty much where one of the kidneys would be. Its got quite noticeable like a dull ache which has been going all day long now, just wondered if anyone else had something like this? should I take a rest day tomorrow rather than risk aggravating it? I suspect ive just strained the muscles around that area rather than anything serious but id be interested in your thoughts.

roguesniper

Reaction score
yeah had a simlar pain, just rest a day or two and should go away. go see your doc just to make sure its ok if the pain continues

M

MTW

i would just rest a few days mate, id be carefull on howmany thing you go to your doctor about tho, they go on your medical record and if you get anything like the same injury at RT you will be medicaly discharged, obviously im not saying dont go to the doctor! but id give it some rest and see where your at rather than straight to doc.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i had that when i held in a wee for a while *text deleted*

Mat

Reaction score
Cheers for the advice guys, doubt its me not peeing *text deleted* drinking way to much water for that im afraid! but no I wont bother the doctor with this as its not a big problem.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
There's a big group of muscles in you back and you could have simply pulled it by exercising especially if you breathed at the wrong moment or even if you didn't breath at all. Just rest it and pop a few 'Brufen every 4 hours 3 times a day but make sure you get it checked out at the docs too.