Smashed my last time

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ah lads got up this morning there was no bread for beans on toast so i settled for 4 biscuits and a cuppa...

Went to do a 3 mile run with 1 mile of it being up a hill my previous time on flat ground was something like 24.48 did it today in 22.27 was well happy was in a *text deleted**text deleted* state after *text deleted* but glad i did it (also ran with music this time was very helpful for going up the hill)

Also did the first mile in 5.34 looool

:biggrin:well chuffed

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ah lads got up this morning there was no bread for beans on toast so i settled for 4 biscuits and a cuppa...

Went to do a 3 mile run with 1 mile of it being up a hill my previous time on flat ground was something like 24.48 did it today in 22.27 was well happy was in a *text deleted**text deleted* state after *text deleted* but glad i did it (also ran with music this time was very helpful for going up the hill)

Also did the first mile in 5.34 looool

:biggrin:well chuffed

That sucks, you should do better then that, only joking you rock, as your saw i beat my time today aswell, i guess you should cut the beans *text deleted*, first bit im only joking.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
whey someone replyed *text deleted* cheers:P

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
whey someone replyed *text deleted* cheers:P

Yeah you posted on mine *text deleted*, i just saw yours so i thought i would comment. whats your fitness programe or do you go out a do anything?

Keep it up, IT WILL COME!

Luke.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Erm basicly i try spread it about abit but im followin the PRMC booklet with the Run bike or swim in the morning and circuits in the evening eatting big balanced meals and revising like phycometric *text deleted**text deleted* for my test. how about you man:smile:

where about in london you from?