Snoring people on prmc!

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dont snore myself but i would be more that slightly pissed off if i had some dude next to me snoring and keepin everyone awake!:bud:what happens if there was like would we take it in turns in smoothering them

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
I think that sounds like a good idea. I bet it's hard enough having to get up at stupid o clock every morning without having to listen to someone snoring all night!!

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Why, after the physical activities you would have engaged that day do you think that you would have any problems sleeping?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
the corporals read a book to everone before lights out to make sure you all go to sleep.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
THANK GOD FOR THAT! cant sleep without my storiessss:doh:

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
the bloke on the bunk beneath me snored like a bricklayer, and he was a tosser, you can imagine my delight when at the end of the 3 miler he jumped out of the minibus and by the time i had come in my room from having a shower, his bags and his gob*text deleted**text deleted*e little self had dissapered. He was the first person to fail prmc. I only had to endure his snoring for one night.

I then took great pleasure in swapping my top bunk for his lower bunk.:laugh:

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
i snore :( but i think i don't snore when i'm laying on my side. so i will do that.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* in a tactial situation thou u imagine you *text deleted* be as quite as a mouse n theres some dude who snores so loudly would be scarey shiz:cheesy:

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
on tha last night ... make sure you all arm yourself with a flip-flop or two :cheesy:

i dont think anybody got to sleep till early morning through fear of a beatdown with a flip-flop...those that got got , twas very funny !

so yeah, anybody snores? few swift smacks with a flip-flop should sort it out

:dontaskme: