So who wants to ...

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
...help me with me Art homework!

Haha, until I have completed PRMC I'm going to 6th form so I have a backup should I fail. Only problem is I really can't be arsed with anything at the mo, apart from training.

Anyway, for my Art homework I need to produce 3 pages of 'work', based on the work Addiction.

Any ideas? It's got to be do-able, no stupid ideas please, I really don't have a clue.

PS: I can't draw for sh!t.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I wish i never took art for gcse, i just took it for a doss, get a picture of someone working stick it in your book and draw it out in pencil and just write about it describing how it relates to 'work addiction'
Any help?
( i thought you were about 18?)

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll end up doing something like that. We've been told you 'look past the obvious',. I had planned on doing making a picture from condom wrappers, but I'm skint!

Na, I'm only 16 mate, what gave you that idea?

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i dunno, you didnt look like a 16 year old person in the photo thread.
in gcse coursework i had the teacher do most of my ideas *text deleted*, it was very bloody annoying but then theres the thought it was a free gcse *text deleted*.
condom wrappers
Male prostitute? *text deleted*

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah GCSE was fine, but they're asking me to do work in the holidays!! Cheeky feckers :rolleyes:

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i didnt do my gcse holiday work until the last 2 weeks, i was majorly F*text deleted**text deleted** *text deleted*, i messed up my gcse art piece, and u look at everyone elses and there ones looks like professional portraits.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well I should be getting a B in the GCSE, but because (if all goes to plan) I will only be spending a month in 6th form, I really can't be arsed to do anything!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ah ye, i heard you dont have to stay on, i heard most people just do the first year and get there AS level

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Eh? We never did got any holiday work. They said they stopped doing that because no one did the work! My gratitude is to the older student's who never did it.

Glad I never picked Art GCSE.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If it was me i'd take a pic of this site and draw it then just write a s*text deleted**load of stuff about the marines *text deleted*

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, that's a good idea actually. I spend wayyy to much time on here and Marines is basically my life now.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah art is too easy to twist around...give you a title and then you can basically do what the hell you want aslong as it links back to the title, really annoys me. A friend of mine had something like 'Love', and ended up drawing mechanical sharks..
I love drawing though but at the moment only a hobby, did a bit of it for my uni course.

Dunno if this has been posted before, nice animation and drawings tho, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7tgk5lE-xM

Knockton

Reaction score
ah ye, i heard you dont have to stay on, i heard most people just do the first year and get there AS level

thats what i've done
well im not sure wether ive actually got any AS levels, find out in 2 weeks spose *text deleted*

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
find out in 2 weeks spose *text deleted*
I get my gcse results in 2 weeks aswell, i just *text deleted* read the references the teachers gave me.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, GCSE results August 21st for me. I'll hopefully only be doing a month of any A levels, at the most.

goldenboyz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
why dont you get an action man figure, wrap him in wire (to make it look as though you done this from scratch :P), cover it in paper machet then just pain the commando coverings on him in a bit of detail.... vwa la - action commando: in stores soon

New Threads