Something Totally Different......

Gaz

Reaction score
Alrite lads, this is totally off the subject of training and the Marines, but I had to tell you all this as all the people in my office are women!

Google FHM and go to the first option. Then My FHM and choose The Gallery. Take a look at Sabrina_Krystall pictures.

The hottest bird I think I have ever seen!

Note for us older guys, she is only 17!!

southerncomfort

Reaction score
God Damn! :shock: :eek:ops:

They NEVER looked like that when I was 17!!!

I'm sure I could be arrestedfor the thoughts going through my head :eek:ops: !

Not that Im a dirty old man or anything..... :*text deleted*:

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you kidding me. wow. Gaz get in there buddy *text deleted*, take that girl out.

Gaz

Reaction score
Would love to Ty mate but:

a) my girlfriend would probably do something nasty to my man bits

b) she is only 17, and i'm 26. All she would want to do is go out partying and drinking all the time with her, no doubt, beautiful looking mates!

Hang on.......??? :D

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wowaweewa, she is niiice. i wonder if she can plough field and hunt for bear

Gaz

Reaction score
I know who Lucy Pinder is mate, well the name anyway! *text deleted*

She's hot, i'll give you that!

bkp130

Reaction score
they are both top notch and yea as for being 17 wish we had 17 year olds like that round here

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
bkp130 said:
they are both top notch and yea as for being 17 wish we had 17 year olds like that round here
Mate i ived in Melbourne (City Centre) for about 7/8 months a few years back and unless things have drastically changed there, Melbounre was coming down with fit birds :*text deleted*:

Gaz

Reaction score
Aussie birds do always seem to look good. Mind you, chicks do generally look good in bikinis, which i'm sure there is loads of there, regardless of what they look like! *text deleted*

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
They do indeed GAZ ... pulled a few while i was there :wink:

Gaz

Reaction score
Luck man Shiloh79! I do quite like the Spanish women too, had a bit of success over there..... (glad my girldfriend don't know about this site! *text deleted*)

And i'm a sucker for the American and Irish accents!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Luck man Shiloh79! I do quite like the Spanish women too, had a bit of success over there..... (glad my girldfriend don't know about this site! *text deleted*) And i'm a sucker for the American and Irish accents!
Have to agree with you there mate you can fault an irish accent nor ammerican but the spanish ... hmmm i've issues with them ... a previous close friend married a spanish girl and as soon as the ring was on the finger she made him choose .... Her or me *text deleted*... obviously there was no contest as he married her but that kinda annoyed me about the spanish *text deleted*... granted its a generalisation but thats the way it goes :*text deleted*:

Gaz

Reaction score
Mate there are lunatics like that everywhere! Think it's just women in general, there all mad! *text deleted* Especially the ones I seem to get involved with! :D

southerncomfort

Reaction score
I agree American accents can be really nice but some of the southern states tend to be a bit of a turn off..

As for Irish I used to love the accent but since I am with one (5 Years now) I am starting to go off it... especialy when we argue, she sounds like brad pitt in Snatch. :twisted: Punches like him too :eek:ops:

Gaz

Reaction score
ha ha ha ha ha unlucky mate! Know what you mean about Southern America. Met a chick once form New York, that accent was nice!

bkp130

Reaction score
im also glad that my gf dosnt know about this site but yea i guess there are some going aroudn lie that. Should have said i wish we had some like that at school