sorry everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Can I just say sorry about my posts in that thread, i was being totally out of order and didnt mean it, I understand why you all were angry and I would be too, i didn't know what I was thinking :frown:.
As for when I hopefully deploy to afghanistan i don't care if the bloke next to me is white, black, asian, or any other race, I will still cover him, help him and die for him.

Again I am sorry and didnt mean to act like that.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Credit to you mate for apoligising the best thing to do is apoligise after doing something wrong!.. Good lad!..

Sam

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Credit to you mate for apoligising the best thing to do is apoligise after doing something wrong!.. Good lad!..

Sam
ROFL coming from you? you was just as bad

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
my section commander used to have a go at me for appologising. he said it was a sign of weakness *text deleted*

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
"*slap* DONT APOLOGISE!!"
"sorry sir"
"*BOOM" I said dont apologise"
haha imagine

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah well people are making me out to be a horrible guy when Im not *text deleted* and i admit i was out of order but Im not the bad guy *text deleted*

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rofl hughbrown i can imagin that.. *text deleted*

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldant it be better if everyone just forget that this incident ever happend and get back to the way it used to be, yea?

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
nah he wasnt a sir. he had ago at me for that aswell first time i called him it. *text deleted* but no it went more like this
'right turn!'
i went left
'Akeroyd! get a *text deleted* grip!'
' sorry sergeant'
'dont appologise d*ckhead, its a sign of weakness!'
'yes sergeant'
'shut up, d*ckhead'
'yes sergeant'
'did you *text deleted* hear me?'
no answer
'i asked you a question'
'yes sergeant but you also told me to shut up'
'shut up you cheeky *text deleted*.
'yes sergeant'
*text deleted* and so on. i eventually learnt my lesson. *text deleted*

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
just waited til i got told to shut up and i did jus that. *text deleted* he had a quiet word with me later and i didnt do it again thats for sure. hes the scariest person i have ever pissed off.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what did he say too you *text deleted*?

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
something along the lines of, ' if you dont get a *text deleted* grip, we' put you back into line. just remember that we go on exercise in 2 days and alot of things can happen at three in the morning in the middle of catterick moor!' i was very carefull for the next 2 days *text deleted*

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
well ijoined up straight from skool. didnt have enough life experience and *text deleted* i wasnt old enough they sent me to army foundation college instead of straight into training. besides i got told i at the careers office that i couldnt join the marines as i had to be 17 and 1 month. so i just said to myself quit from the army and go to marines when im 18. im 18 in july. so now i can finally do what iwanted to do in 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.