Sos!!

asme2

Reaction score
hey all!

just finiished my medic wit da ARMY,intend to go for paras,but second thoughts on wanting marines,could i halla at my recruter to cont. the recruitment process but move it to marines.

cheers.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No, you'll have to start again. The psychometrics for the Navy and Army are different, as are many other things.

Also, before posting anymore, please take the time type properly.

....in english?

My point exactly.

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'll translate,

Evening Chaps!

I've just completed my medical with the Army, I'm sure by my terrible English you can tell I'm going for the Parachute Regiment. But I'm having second thoughts and considering the better option, the Royal Marines! Could I shout at my recruiter to continue the recruitment process but switch it over the the Royal Marines?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
the pycometric test for the navy is harder mate but its up to you, when i put the paras for my second choice on the application form they just looked at me and said dont join the army and crossed it out i was like what the hell *text deleted*:eek:

M

MTW

the pycometric test for the navy is harder mate but its up to you, when i put the paras for my second choice on the application form they just looked at me and said dont join the army and crossed it out i was like what the hell *text deleted*:eek:
ooooooo bad move! *text deleted*

MrBannister

Reaction score
I can just imagine him walking in his AFCO and saying, 'wassup dawg, I'm just hollaing at you to change my application over to da marines if you didnt I will am shoot you'
good stuff pal 8*laughs*

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
whats wrong with the army? theres still some great regiments in the army like the rifles and the paras, not to mension that the SAS is an army regiment

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I'll translate,

Evening Chaps!

I've just completed my medical with the Army, I'm sure by my terrible English you can tell I'm going for the Parachute Regiment. But I'm having second thoughts and considering the better option, the Royal Marines! Could I shout at my recruiter to continue the recruitment process but switch it over the the Royal Marines?

And no, you can't. You would have to start again mate.
Quality.

whats wrong with the army? theres still some great regiments in the army like the rifles and the paras, not to mension that the SAS is an army regiment
Correct.

However, if you wish to join the Army then you have to submit an application form to the Army, not the Navy.

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
There's nout wrong with army mate. Just abit of banter that's all.

Banter aside though, Royal Marines are still the best.
ano what you mean mate i find the banter hilarious me self like and your right there isnt anything wrong with it but if the fella wants to join the paras then i say good luck to the lad and i hope it all works out:wink:

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
the application form you put that on would have been for the navy, besides the bad form in doing so, applying for an army regiment on navy app is a bit like asking a girl out and saying if she says no can she get her sister to come over *text deleted* you fancy a piece of her too...

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
the application form you put that on would have been for the navy, besides the bad form in doing so, applying for an army regiment on navy app is a bit like asking a girl out and saying if she says no can she get her sister to come over *text deleted* you fancy a piece of her too...
Spoken like a diplomat- well put!

M

MTW

have asking a girl out and saying if she says no can she get her sister to come over *text deleted* you fancy a piece of her too...
but what if the girl is your ex and you have a piece of her younger sister.....surely that deserves some man points:cool: