Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

South African applicants

Discussion in 'Overseas Section' started by Daffs, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Daffs

Daffs New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Hi all,

Received this email yesterday which I thought may be of interest to guys from South Africa who have applied. I am not sure if it is a general email sent to all , thought I would share anyway.
    I have uploaded the email as an attachment.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

@Daffs Thanks for that.
    I've moved the thread to the Overseas Section as it will more likely be better spotted.

3. Capricorn87

Capricorn87 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Hi @Daffs
    Got this one as well!
    The effort to host such an event is just marvelous!

4. Daffs

Daffs New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    I think it makes total sense. No wasting of funds /time for the candidate if they are not suitable and likewise, no wasting of their valuable time and money on candidates that are not going to make it.

5. Daffs

Daffs New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    @Chelonian , thank you so much for moving it. I still find the forum a bit challenging to navigate through at times , appreciate it .

• Like Like x 1
  6. ZuluFoxtrot

ZuluFoxtrot New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Hi there, I'm interested in attending this event. I have registered on Royal Navy site and have access to the applicant portal. I havent got a Visa number (I am eligible) and therefore am unable to complete the actual application. I'm going to send an email wih my preffered dates and my candidate number.

7. ZuluFoxtrot

ZuluFoxtrot New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    @Daffs please could you give me the subject heading of the email? Thanks. I'd like send my RN candiate number and preferred dates to attend this selection. This is a dream come true, I was just about to start the visa process.