special forces heros

massey92

Reaction score
anyone watch this on channal 5 last nite f*kin brill about 7 sas soldiers thought over 300 adu soldiers even tho it was over 30 years ago the adus were trying to take conrol over a certain town somewhere and they did not know that the sas were in town so the adus were trying to get to this ww2 anti aircraft gun and the sas were trying to protect it anyway onley 2 sas soldeirs lost there lives!! theres abokk on it aswell any seen it?

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
anyone watch this on channal 5 last nite f*kin brill about 7 sas soldiers thought over 300 adu soldiers even tho it was over 30 years ago the adus were trying to take conrol over a certain town somewhere and they did not know that the sas were in town so the adus were trying to get to this ww2 anti aircraft gun and the sas were trying to protect it anyway onley 2 sas soldeirs lost there lives!! theres abokk on it aswell any seen it?

Wow.

Complete and utter break down of the English language right there...
:P

I didn't see it but my friend told me about it, does sound pretty amazing. Almost as amazing as the SBS at the Afghani fort uprising...

massey92

Reaction score
oh sh*t hahaha a rushed the last bit. how did ya get the 3 miler down to that time mate?

Rover

Royal Marines Commando. Crossed the Bar 13/04/2021
Reaction score
No, not that particular one.

Although had seen before.

Rover