Sponsorship

Stroll147

Reaction score
I am 17, in my application for officer I am being asked if I am seeking sponsorship - what does this mean?

Many thanks!

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I am 17, in my application for officer I am being asked if I am seeking sponsorship - what does this mean?

Many thanks!
it means that if your good enough you will get a few grand to help pay uni and you get an unconditional place once you graduate.Also, you have to be 18 for rmyo

Stroll147

Reaction score
it means that if your good enough you will get a few grand to help pay uni and you get an unconditional place once you graduate.Also, you have to be 18 for rmyo
Okay thanks a lot, and yes I will be 18 if I get accepted and start training in 22 batch!

JohnDoe001

Reaction score

Many thanks!
I am in a similar position. Recently turned 18 and looking to get on '22 batch. I put in my application on guidance of the recruitment team, only to be told by the AFCO to wait out until after A-Levels (Aug/Sept) to put my application in.

What has been your experience with entering your application?

Stroll147

Reaction score
I am in a similar position. Recently turned 18 and looking to get on '22 batch. I put in my application on guidance of the recruitment team, only to be told by the AFCO to wait out until after A-Levels (Aug/Sept) to put my application in.

What has been your experience with entering your application?
Mine are taking my predicted grades, maybe they want you to focus on A-level as its so close... whereas im still year 12!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Sponsorship/Bursaries POC Section 7
C Sponsorship to join - completed General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 1
Marks Sponsorship Overseas Section 2