Spring soles

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey up lads...

Any of you guys tried or heard of these?

http://springsoles.co.uk/

Thinking about getting a pair for my RT assault boots but don't know if its just one big scam.

Cheers

Loz

TommyK

Reaction score
I'm sure they wouldn't be bad for your feet and would probs make wearing your boots much more comfortable but those average statistics are most likely a complete load of rubbish

Still, for that price mate I'd say it's certainly worth trying

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
* Bounding and strength study;
27 athletes at Mountain View H.S. Orem Utah track team 15.8" farther on 2 one leg hops

35% more clap push-ups

3-4 feet farther shot-putters

*text deleted*, how the *text deleted**text deleted* do insoles make you better at clap pushups *text deleted*. *text deleted* I reckon its a scam and a load of *text deleted**text deleted*, otherwise top athletes would all be bombing around in them and smashing world records.

TommyK

Reaction score

35% more clap push-ups

*text deleted*, how the *text deleted**text deleted* do insoles make you better at clap pushups *text deleted*. *text deleted* I reckon its a scam and a load of *text deleted**text deleted*, otherwise top athletes would all be bombing around in them and smashing world records.
*text deleted**text deleted*ing hell I missed that bit *text deleted*

John_Lar

Reaction score
I actually use these myself. I'm not sure how they got the research above, but I have found that they've got rid of my shin splints and they do feel great, (Although they go under your insoles, it's not an insole replacement.) when on a hard surface. When on grass you can't really feel the difference.

I know a lot of the GB basketball team use Springsoles, (I used to train with them) but obviously thats because they make you jump higher, not something we're all looking for,

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I do expect that they will help with shinsplints, but I think there are better insoles out there for that and the rest is a load of *text deleted**text deleted*, just my personal opinion obv.

John_Lar

Reaction score
I do expect that they will help with shinsplints, but I think there are better insoles out there for that and the rest is a load of *text deleted**text deleted*, just my personal opinion obv.
Fair enough. I did some testing today before I worked out. By simply measuring my vertical leap with and without the Springsoles.

I found that with the Springsoles I was jumping about 2 inches higher! So maybe they're claims aint so wild after all.