Srr

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
hmm looks very interesting. so it's strictly reconnaissance then? does that mean you wont get to see much action? looks fun though.

C

critchmufc

dunno, but i was reading on a different website, and ive added it all up, and they seem to be like spies! like james bond!

i was also reading about 2 that got captured in iraq and tortured, well, thats all there was to it, didnt say anything else *text deleted*

it seems that the SRR is even more secretive than the SBS.

J

Jason_A

MI6 are "James Bond" style. ;)

MI5 work at home, where as MI6 work abroad.

C

critchmufc

i didnt know the difference between the two, infact, i only heard about MI6 when i was watchin bank job

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
i don't think reconnaissance means completely under the radar (like James Bond), it means find out information don't it?

1. the act of reconnoitering.
2. Military. a search made for useful military information in the field, esp. by examining the ground.
3. Surveying, Civil Engineering. a general examination or survey of a region, usually followed by a detailed survey.
4. Geology. an examination or survey of the general geological characteristics of a region.

C

critchmufc

no, i was making it sound more exciting, infact, it is far from james bond as i think there work is in the combat zone

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
they would probably be the people that would have been in afghan first looking for suitable places to set up camp bastion and places like that i should think.

C

critchmufc

they would probably be the people that would have been in afghan first looking for suitable places to set up camp bastion and places like that i should think.

i think thats a really exciting job, and it must take some balls...providing thats what they do, they wouldnt of been looking for a place for bastion as they only formed in 2005, but other bases, maybe

C

critchmufc

them two SRR operators in the picture look hard as nails, this is very appealing to me.....i think it sounds sick

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Jason you beat me to it haha but there is no such thing as MI6 it is a nickname they are actually SIS, very interesting stuff, i wonder how you would become a spy an what qualifications they are interested in... Possible x-royals haha