start dates 09

dpitt

Reaction score
alrite lads

im doing my prmc on the 15th dec..

was wondering if anyone else has their prmc's on the same date.?

if so.. has anyone been told wen they might be likely to start if they pass?

scottm

Reaction score
Ive got mine on the 15th *text deleted*, just wondering how many, press ups, situps and pullups can you do, cheers *text deleted*. scott

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Likewise, I'm away from office at the moment so cannot give an accurate answer, but given the increase in suitable applicants, my guess would be a Feb/March start date also, given a mid December PRMC pass.

Try clicking on this link to meet fellow PRMC attendees on this date.

Best of luck!

dpitt

Reaction score
hi scott

this is going to sound stupid but ive only started training for this last week.
real long story but bascially im abit out of shape.. really training hard everyday, these are my stats so far..

press ups- 80
sit ups- 60
pull ups- 13

wots really weird is that i havent been told ive gota do a PJFT?? got my medical on the 26th tho

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I've got PRMC in 1 week :O and my careers officer said if i pass that it should be middle of feburary (Y)

scottm

Reaction score
Hi dpitt, youve got nothing to worry about on pressups, situps and pull ups then, how many could you do the first day you started to train. cheers scott

chrismc

Resigned
Reaction score
15th dec

i am also on the 15th Dec but i am not told which likely troop i will be in earthier 15th feb or 1st march that i am 100%sure :noworry:

dpitt

Reaction score
alrite scott.

well to answer your question, untill about a month ago i was playing semi professional rugby, which ment i was doing lots of bodybuilding and hardly any long distance running, so ive had to change my training around completely.

to start with i could only do about 40 press ups straight away and then i was dead! my sit ups was real poor aswell, only doing about 30 ish.. but my pull ups were fine. it was so shocking to see that i cud lift heavy weights in the gym but cudnt shift my own bodyweight.

my running has only jus come on.. i cudnt even to the 1.5miles in under 10 mins untill weds this week..! now my pb's are 11.05 then 9.25 on the tredmill..

all i do is bascially re-do the tests everyday about twice a day. e.g. sit ups, pull ups, press ups. and the running about 3 times a week.