Starting Training

Eddie

Reaction score
Just found this site a few days ago and did'nt know about it before i did my PRMC, it was on the 25th of march.

Anyway i start training on the 2nd of june which i can't wait for even though im gutted it was so long after my PRMC, I know that one guy starts the 5th of may pretty sure he's on this site.

Anyone else starting 2nd of june?

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be on that mate. Thats what I've asked for anyway. I done my PRMC on the 18th March. Where you from

Eddie

Reaction score
I'm from west yorkshire, whys it taken your AFCO so long to let you know? i got a letter the wednesday or thursday after i got back.

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not to sure mate. I asked for a couple of months imbetween my prmc and starting as got some stuff to square away at home and get an injury sorted. I rang him the first opportunity I got when i got back and he said they've *text deleted* fill march and april up first then i'll get confirmation and not to expect to hear anything for about a month. Bit worried now. Think I'll chase em up actually

Eddie

Reaction score
Well good luck mate, and let us know when you hear the news.

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers mate will do. How did PRMC go? Still training strong? (i must be honest i've been a little lapse since i've been back. I'm back into the swing of it now though....i think)

Eddie

Reaction score
Yeah PRMC went ok i knew what was coming because i failed one last may so knew what was coming, you? Well i got straight back in to training, but then i found out i wasn't going till june 2nd thought I'd have a week off *text deleted*.

Planing to get back in to it on monday though just spent this week watching jeremy kyle and eating KFC *text deleted*.

Nod 88

Reaction score
Got my prmc on the 6th may and have requested a joining date for as soon after. Dont know whether it is a good thing or not but one of my mates is on the training team for the prmc.

Eddie

Reaction score
poision for th body and brain. *text deleted*

Yeah didnt help much when i went running this morning felt like i was going to die *text deleted*.

Dont know whether it is a good thing or not but one of my mates is on the training team for the prmc.

Just out of curiosity which guy is it?

Eddie

Reaction score
Yeah mate i was on 25th of march.

Just been for my briefing and to get the travel warrent today can't wait now.