Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Still waiting - commonwealth

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by m1249, Feb 22, 2019.

1. m1249

m1249 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Hi All,

I am a commonwealth citizen and my triage phone call was on the 28th of September 2018 after which they told me that I should be contacted shortly afterwards. No calls or anything after that, now about 2 weeks ago I notice that I have been assigned a recruiter on the royalnavy.mod dashboard.

I called the overseas office and they told me to contact the recruiter directly to proceed with my application.

Now I have been calling and emailing the recruiter for a good week or so but they have never answered or replied calls/emails.....has anyone ever had this happening to him/her?

Any help appreciated, TIA

2. shakebody

shakebody New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Am having similar issues too with my application . I had my triange call last December and the nurse said I was medical fit that she was going to send my data to the AFCO office and seriously after like 6 months I haven't heard anything from them.. When you call the office an automated machine picks the call... It's barbaric and mind shattering when things just get so ugly..

• Seen Seen x 1