Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Still waiting - commonwealth

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by m1249, Feb 22, 2019.

1. m1249

m1249 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hi All,

I am a commonwealth citizen and my triage phone call was on the 28th of September 2018 after which they told me that I should be contacted shortly afterwards. No calls or anything after that, now about 2 weeks ago I notice that I have been assigned a recruiter on the royalnavy.mod dashboard.

I called the overseas office and they told me to contact the recruiter directly to proceed with my application.

Now I have been calling and emailing the recruiter for a good week or so but they have never answered or replied calls/emails.....has anyone ever had this happening to him/her?

Any help appreciated, TIA

2. shakebody

shakebody New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Am having similar issues too with my application . I had my triange call last December and the nurse said I was medical fit that she was going to send my data to the AFCO office and seriously after like 6 months I haven't heard anything from them.. When you call the office an automated machine picks the call... It's barbaric and mind shattering when things just get so ugly..

• Seen Seen x 1