Stinkin cold

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I have got a dirty cold and can't train, which sucks *text deleted* i need to train for PRMC.
I would just like to add that who ever invented colds is a *text deleted** jocky. rant over...

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have got a dirty cold and can't train, which sucks *text deleted* i need to train for PRMC.
I would just like to add that who ever invented colds is a *text deleted** jocky. rant over...

I agree who ever invented colds is a *text deleted** jockey bet it was that god guy *text deleted* heard so much about

Try drinking lots of Guinness and see if you can s*text deleted** the cold out? Only a suggestion *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i know how you feel, i have my PJFT on thursday and i have'nt been able to train properly for a week now. I'm really close to putting it off for a week or two.

I have just sneezed all over my computer screen whilst writing this. Lovely.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Stella killed the last infection i caught. It kills anything, can probably clean pennies even, *text deleted**text deleted*s toxic :toung:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I had a REALLY horrible virus a few days ago, snotty nose, head aches, explosive diarrhea ect ect ect, just take the opportunity to have a bed rest, and drink lots of orange juice - helped me.

WrapJuice

Reaction score
i had my PJFT yesterday, i woke up in the morning feeling a little ill and i thought OH *text deleted**text deleted*! but i still did it anyway and passed. how long is it before you can take a retake if you fail?

i don't think i will try the guinniss idea! maybe dj1uk3 can try it and let me know how it pans out for ya :)

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Go to tesco or somewhere like that and get some vitamin C chewable tablets. try and take in 4000 - 6000mg a day.

There's something here called emergen-c. 2000mg per package. If I have a cold, I usually down about 5 to 7 a day. Usually takes care of the cold straight away!

WrapJuice

Reaction score
what i want to know is... why is it your voice drops two octaves when you have a cold?!

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Saw that already Osprey *text deleted*,
do u post on there?

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, im actually going to be a PARA. However as this site is so nice and friendly i thought i'd say. i wonder if para still comes up as a swear word, *text deleted*.

WrapJuice

Reaction score
i know what will heal me.... my dominos pizza i just got back from picking up :)

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Can I just ask why a cold is stopping you from training?

A cold will not actually stop you from doing it, maybe a blocked nose, runny nose, coughing, mild headaches but it doesn't stop you from training. Maybe a stomach virus or flu would.

In fact it makes you feel better, gets the oxygen flowing better, releases some endorphins and I think reduces the effects of a headache. By the way taking Vitamin C for a cold is a mith, it doesn't combat the effects of it at all, just *text deleted* let it run it's course.

NDC_OSPREY

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, domino's pizza. i personally prefer my own method. if you have a girl friend they never said they couldn't help either (though getting them to might be a problem if your full of snot, you never know what will explode first!) :bud:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

A cold will not actually stop you from doing it, maybe a blocked nose, runny nose, coughing, mild headaches but it doesn't stop you from training. Maybe a stomach virus or flu would.

In fact it makes you feel better, gets the oxygen flowing better, releases some endorphins and I think reduces the effects of a headache. By the way taking Vitamin C for a cold is a mith, it doesn't combat the effects of it at all, just *text deleted* let it run it's course.

Mabey what I had wasn't a cold then, because I felt weaker.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score

i would like to see you train with the cold i have at the moment. I am coughing so much that when i train and start breathing heavily, my throat swells up like a balloon and i can't breathe at all. I have splitting headaches, im goin through hot and cold stages and i have'nt got the energy to do anything. Normally i can bang out 50 pressups in one go in the mornings, i can barely reach 25 right now.