Stoic Conditioning, anybody used their plans?

browner467

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Lads, just stumbled across stoic conditioning and wondered if anybody has used the PRMC Plan they've put together? Stoic HQ isn't far from me and I know the PT is nails so I can imagine it to pretty solid. Any feedback on it would be good!

westy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a Sean Lewill fan so no, but as is soon to be posted, everything here is free haha

Pumber21

Matelot
Reaction score
Hi Lads, just stumbled across stoic conditioning and wondered if anybody has used the PRMC Plan they've put together? Stoic HQ isn't far from me and I know the PT is nails so I can imagine it to pretty solid. Any feedback on it would be good!

Haven't used it but coming from a civvy PT's point of view it seems very periodised, planned out and very science-ish, which on one hand is great but on the other you need to consider that PRMC is just getting beasted. There is no 70% effort, no recovery activities, you'll have a PTI screaming at you to give more.

In general the military seem to have a very old school approach to phys with simple (on paper) criteria tests. I'd say there's no need to over complicate it.

It's not like you want to compete in the crossfit world champs and need to be squatting X amount, have a 20 minute 5k and be able to handstand walk for 500m... It's simple in essence - running, yomping and hauling your own carcass around.

Pumber21

Matelot
Reaction score
Update - just bought the BFT improvement plan... Will review (without giving away details) soon!