Stuffed

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I just ate the fattest pizza ever and I'm completely pot bellied, I feel like sh!t now *text deleted* I think I'll add an extra mile or 2 in my run tomorrow.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha, chew your food 30 times and take it slow and you'llbe cool don't eat it as fast as you can and you'll be alright.

Yesterday I reached a goal of mine on the treadmill and whenever I complete a goal I go mental down the fish and chip shop.

Yesterday I bought a kebab n chips , battered burger and a chips and batered sausage.

(I didn't eat it all at once, had the sausage and chips today)

Hell yea I know that's bad for me but I completed a goal so I deserve and I went crazy at the gymn today but I'm driknin beer now which isn't good.

I set myself little goals and when I complete them I areward myself, this was quite a big goal and I've just had a nice couple weeks of getting a bunch of money so I went for it down the chippy.

I ate way too much but it makes me more determined tog et rid of it next week.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I can feel the grease moving around in my belly, its burning *text deleted*. I might have to implement this award system of yours to my training haha. At my PJFT I had a massive pork 3 slice sandwich a duo snickers bar and a lucozade an hour before my run.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I heard that a pizza takes a marathon to completely burn off, Nice to see your posts are actually making sence now Max instead of "I eat babies" :laugh:

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ROFL made me laugh! I

I've never really had an 'award' system. I just tend to eat more when I've trained hard. Did a killer session on back with dead lifts, lat pull downs, seated rows and T bar rows, plus abs then 3 miler on treadmill (at a slow pace) and 20 mins on the the cycling machine. Plus I cycle home :P

I bought a big pack of chocolate hobnobs, yum.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Guys for a reward all you need is....

BILTONG!!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Dried meat screw that, give me a chunky juicy sirloin steak with wine sauce.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yup *text deleted* you can eat that on the go well easily, keeps well too...*text deleted*

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yup *text deleted* you can eat that on the go well easily, keeps well too...*text deleted*
Ya u see the thing about us South Africans we have LEKKER food okes like AMAZING
:biggrin::nuts: