Stupidest things you’ve done to get “fit”

Vine

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What is the craziest thing you’ve done in order to get “fit” and now you look back and think what was I doing there ??
Mine was when I had started training to join the RM at 18, I decided to be in the military you would have to run with weight so I banged a full bag of plaster (25kg at that point) stuck on my converse “running trainers” and proceeded to run and down hills with it that coupled with a programme that involved bench press and bicep workout outs looking back now still makes me laugh at the stupidity of it.

OddPikeFromCrimsonCity.

Reaction score
What is the craziest thing you’ve done in order to get “fit” and now you look back and think what was I doing there ??
Mine was when I had started training to join the RM at 18, I decided to be in the military you would have to run with weight so I banged a full bag of plaster (25kg at that point) stuck on my converse “running trainers” and proceeded to run and down hills with it that coupled with a programme that involved bench press and bicep workout outs looking back now still makes me laugh at the stupidity of it.
During the first lockdown, I non stoped exercised-biked for 12 hours straight (though every 1 hour i would get 5 mins off). I did it again the 2nd lockdown I dont know why, I was bored i guess because the leg pains after it last for a few days and its not worth it

New Threads