supplements ( thermabol maximuscle )

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive bought a month worth of these im just tryin to get rid of excess weight then ill maybe change to some portien but my diet is reasonably good just wonderin if anyone knows if its any good? and what they would recommend after ive lost the weight i wanted to loose so i could get better scores im not bothered about the look just the scores *text deleted* any advice ? thanks

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, thing is that all the suppliments and training motivational aids that are being used will to my limited knowledge have to be left behind when you start RT. Thats why i train with no music, i do take protein however i will not find eating a balanced meal at RT a prob. There menu's are designed to give the recruit all he needs, therefor not being able to take my protein supplement shouldnt be an issue, all i have to do is load my plate and eat *text deleted*.

ICTTech

Reaction score
plummy i would recommend USN Diet Fuel as a good supplement to help u . its not a pill but a meal replacement shake, like protien shake but designed for increasing motabolism but still has enough protien in it that your muscles don't waste during the weight loss process

Promax diet is also good and does the same but it tastes horrible and costs more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairbairn-Sykes Question on supplements POC Section 3
D Supplements in RT Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 9
A Supplements Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 16