Supplements

Discussion in 'Training Methods and Diet Suggestions' started by mrdlewis, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Canzmanz

Canzmanz Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Used to be into all that dream stuff I managed to lucid dream a few times but it'd never last long.

2. Gretzky

Gretzky Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Same here @Canzmanz , quite hit and miss

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welsh_dragon

Welsh_dragon Member

Pre workout before pjft? What you think because of the heart rate test etc...

• Disagree. Disagree. x 1
  4. glos94

glos94 Active Member

Definitely do not take a pre-workout. You will almost definitely fail the blood pressure test.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

ThreadpigeonsAlpha Royal Marines Commando

Not unless you want a heart attack. And fail the BP test.

Pre-workout should not be taken for any stage of any part of the Process. PJFT, PRMC, and RT.

It's not for a Cardio, it's for weight training. At quite a high level as well. The Four Commando Tests aren't Bench Press, Deadlift, Clean and Squat.

I wouldn't recommend anyone taking Preworkout unless they know exactly what they are doing, I used to use it but found I get on better without it. I may go back to it for certain things. But for now, I am out.

You can't just keep banging 3 scoops of Preworkout everyday. There's far too many people abusing it through ignorance and doing damage to themselves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 2
  6. Welsh_dragon

Welsh_dragon Member

I've never used it so I wouldn't know *text deleted* cheers though

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shadow Frog

Shadow Frog Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    Nothing related mate, but just want to say good luck with PJFT tomorrow :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. ERFC

ERFC Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Never do it before cardio. It's very much a weight training supplement as pigeon says. I'm a fan of it as I tend to do long gym session and maybe even 2 a day targeting different areas of the body. As I'm still at schools it's hard for me in the afternoon to keep my body stimulate through food so it helps me to be able to keep pushing throughout the entirety of my session.

Only use it though if you know what your doing or know someone who can explain it to you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bellionaire679

Bellionaire679 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    I wouldn't go near pre-workout if you're going to be doing more cardio than weights. However if you're still going to use it make sure the product you use verified by Informed-Sport. Its a seal of approval that ensures that no banned substances or traces of them are in the supplement. Wouldn't want you failing a CDT and being discharged do we? :)

Here is a link to the Informed-Sport website. It provides you with a list of all the certified supplements.

http://informed-sport.com/

Best of luck mate!

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  10. Harsh

Harsh Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    If you don't want to use supplements always could do what I have been doing. 3 eggs in a blender a dash of milk and some milkshake powder a chopped banana, blend it to hell. Then drink up seems to do the trick.