Surgery time !

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey mates. As a majority of you know, tomorrow is my Lazer Eye Surgery. After the procedure I won't be around for a few days, as you're suppose to stay away from computers, but after that fact, I'll be here to answer any questions regarding the procedure. Im a little nervous, but I understands it's something Im *text deleted* have to do in order to get in. Plus, its best to have great eyesight from a young age. Wish me luck mates !.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
All the best mate im sure it will go very will :)

milky

Reaction score
good luck mate, my mum has had it done, said it was a bit funny but ok, her eyesight is near perfect now, blind as a bat before...*text deleted*.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wow, all done. Thanks for the support guys. I guess the best way to describe it is that I feel I got mugged *text deleted*. Feels like I got punched in the face and beat up in 5 mins *text deleted*. Eyes are still a little sore, but I can see just as good as I could with my glasses now without them, and according to my doctor in the next coming weeks it will improve past that. yay.

So yea, anyone that needs to get it done, go for it, not as bad as you think. Any questions and I will answer them !!.

RC

Reaction score
Nice one Ty.

Glad everythings worked out with no problems.

Rich.