Survival Knife

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dont really know which section to put this in... but when i move out of london i want to get a good knife (impossible to own one in the city) my house is right next to woodland and i'll probably end up running around in it pretending to be a little kid again and try and practice a bit of ray mears,

does anyone know anywhere i can get a good survival knife, a decent model, under 50 quid?

i was looking at a martindale machette...

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Blades-UK is awesome, got a lot from there, quick delivery too.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*in pshycos........haha

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i'll probably end up running around in it pretending to be a little kid again and try and practice a bit of ray mears

Ray Mears sells his own branded knives.

My brother bought a Ray Mears axe. The first time he touched it, the axe blade cut through the leather sheath and sliced my brothers hand.

They're pretty gud.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mate you want a Kabar hands down 20 quid ebay... use it for sailing *text deleted**text deleted*ing wicked

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, the kabar is a pretty sweet knife, i just got a refund for the golok and im *text deleted* get one of those instead

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
This is my survival knife (one of them anyway). Its a Gerber LMF II

GERBER_1629.jpg

SandTiger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thats a nice knife Pcampbell, how much did that cost you?

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Gerber knife, admittedly only a small one but i think they are excellent quality.

Necki

Reaction score
Ray Mears sells his own branded knives.

My brother bought a Ray Mears axe. The first time he touched it, the axe blade cut through the leather sheath and sliced my brothers hand.

They're pretty gud.

Haha, just have to love the logic.

Are kabar knives used by the british forces? I know they were/are heavily used by the USMC.

T

tricky123

Bear Grylls has designed his own knife with a knife company, if it remember right its about £350 though....

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cant be arsed to get it to work... but its a spoon lads... ALRIGHT HAR HAR... jesus cant a guy get paid round here..

New Threads