Suspected attack in Germany.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I was in Berlin last year. We were sat outside a bar and I will predict that that area will be the venue of a terrorist attack. If you lined people up along this stretch on purpose for the terrorists to hit you couldn't do a better job for them than where we were.

I fear Germany still don't take this seriously.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I do love watching the BBC's coverage. We shouldn't jump to speculation, we should wait for a proper investigation.

eh? :mad:

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I was in Berlin last year. We were sat outside a bar and I will predict that that area will be the venue of a terrorist attack. If you lined people up along this stretch on purpose for the terrorists to hit you couldn't do a better job for them than where we were.

I fear Germany still don't take this seriously.

That’s because of the past 70 years self deprecating themselves and voting a sh1t government in. It’s like they don’t care.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I do love watching the BBC's coverage. We shouldn't jump to speculation, we should wait for a proper investigation.

eh? :mad:

Aye but they are quick to paint all gun owners and lunatic, psycho mass Murderers.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
It was the russians!.....what?

Never know to be honest. It genuinely could be anyone. Sounds a bit weird why he didn't get out shooting people. I'd have put money on an Islamist doing that, this one didn't and just shot himself. Might be something different?

Kick out some more diplomats, then investigate who was driving :D

Chelonian

Reaction score
Latest reports indicate that the driver had a history of psychiatric illness, so the story has vanished from the media agenda because that's just mundane; lacking the fear factor.

Which suggests that as a society we are content to die violent deaths if the cause is mundane. And yet Western governments invest vast amounts of effort and money addressing arguably lesser threats such as terrorism.