Sweeeeets!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What sweets / Chocolate will you guys take to RT or on tour if you pass??.. Whats your favorite stuff??.. Found my delights!.. 48 Pack of mars bars!.. Cant complain!. Good for energy too!.. Ill be getting my mum and dad to be sending me 3 of them boxes every year out to Iraq :):dinner: Ill be stocked up.. Thats 144 Bars under my bed! lool.. No p*ssing about eh :laugh:

http://www.sweetsncandy.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=MARBAR048&cat=24

Yummy they should keep me going for a while!.. ..

Sam

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn't they melt under your bed in Iraq :P.

Not a fan of Mars, they used to be nice but they changed the recipe and they taste naff now. Love Boost's, Snickers, Double deckers and Revels....mmmmmmmm hungry already!

Satch

Reaction score
Snickers and Minstrels for me!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Cadburys dairy milk and a snickers, AND SOME *text deleted*ING DIDDY DONUTS!!

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Mars is nice but trust me you would get SICK of Mars bars every day, especially into the hundreds. Most of the stuff I like is good for energy. But yeah Mars, Lion Bars, Kinder Bueno thingies, Hobnobs and chocolate hobnobs. And those Woolworths selection buckets that you fill to the top, full of nice sweets, like cola bottles, sour sweets, chocolate thingies, lemon sherbets etc yum. Good stuff for when your in RT!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ye even after one mars bar i get sick, lion bars are good, CURLY WURLYS!! classic, AND DIDDY DONUTS!:bud:

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Diddy Donuts From Burger King With The Butterscotch Sauce Mahn.....!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, i got the diddy donuts thing off balls fo steel, legend of a tv show *text deleted*, I WANT 6 BIG MAC, 8 HAPPY MEALS AND SUM *text deleted**text deleted*ING CHIKEN NUGGETS!!
Iron bru bars are nice

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the the documntary about US marine reserves in iraq, in there main base they have mac donalds and burger kings i was quite suprised they had them there but they are a very rich country

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well rusty would help if u are going to actually GO to iraq... marines dont go iraq, you should know this??

BOOST BARS! BRAP BRAP!!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I Mean Afghanistan!.. *text deleted*.. Yes i know i know but silly me typed it wrong eh *text deleted* *JOKES*.. Just had wrong head screwed on buddy!.

Sam

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
milky ways, got a love that creamy stuff inside *text deleted* could eat thousands of those

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
milky ways, got a love that creamy stuff inside *text deleted* could eat thousands of those
Be honest there another one of my babys!.. Love them too!.. I Normally eat like 10 of them not just one!.. there so addictive!. :laugh:

Sam

D

Deleted

Can't beat a bounty. You either love em or you hate em *text deleted*

D

Deleted

Got to say those nutri-grain bars are pretty nice aswell. Normally get the red one (don't know what it is). I just get a red nutri grain bar and a bounty every day on the way to school. Which reminds me I'm only going to be making 4 more trips to high school for exams!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned,
but you can't beat a bit of licourice,
and some cola cubes.

Joe

D

Deleted

Haha, I could get 100 cola bottles for what I spend in a morning. Plus they'll last all day