Tabbing

JasonMc

Reaction score
Hy all
Will trainin with a weighted pack be good prmc prep or will it be best to save it for RT prep? Also are 1.5 & 3 milers a more important means of training then runnin 6-7 milers??

Thanx in Advance lads
jay.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Hy all
Will trainin with a weighted pack be good prmc prep or will it be best to save it for RT prep? Also are 1.5 & 3 milers a more important means of training then runnin 6-7 milers??

Thanx in Advance lads
jay.

NOT AT ALL, thats the saftest thing *text deleted* heard for a while.

At the moment no matter how much you think your ready for that your not. At RT they will build up the appropriate muscles in your back and legs acordingly. Your AFCO will tell you this.

If you dont take head your liable to the following injuries:

- Knee joint damage
- Ankle joint damage
- Soft tissue damage to chest and back rib area.
- Clavical damage, and soft tissue damage
- and more than likely increase the risk of shin splints

Not worth the energy, and certainly dangerous.

Also try and do the greatest distance you can achieve sensibly one day then 3 miles the next, when you do your run at PRMC there will be a warm up before which trust me is really hard work. So prepare for that and the 3 miles as well.

I do 3 miles before work in the morning, then run the 6 miles home on the night. i do the 6 miles in about 42mins.

JasonMc

Reaction score
Best of luck with PRMC *text deleted* Staka 4 days to go eh! ;)

dovey1001rm

Reaction score
hi wen i was training for my prmc i did 3 miles 3 times a week then every sunday i do a 5-8 mile run. so just do about 3 miles throughout week and then throw in a big one at the end. also the warm up before the 3 miler on the prmc isnt hard, it makes you sweat but doesnt wear you out, its mostly stretches and sprinting on the spot. and the 1st 1.5 miles is ran at a really steady pace and should have heaps of energy left after that. thats probs easiest part of the course.

New Threads