Taliban

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
The other day i was cleaning my room when i stumbled on some month old newspapers, anyway i started flicking through one of them and on one of the pages there was an article on the taliban
This article focused on the fact that the taliban had actually managed to capture an american base killing i think it was 15 americans in the process.
Further down the page though it was saying about how if the taliban got there act together and launched a huge offensive we could see places like camp Bastion being overun:embarrest:. Just thaught id ask if something like that actually could happen or is it just bull*text deleted**text deleted*, and the taliban got lucky with the american base.

C

critchmufc

i dont think camp bastion will ever be overun, considering there are more than 7,000 well trained NATO soldiers there, not to mention the arsenal

and it makes this even more impossible when the taliban corpse is rumoured to be around 10,000

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no chance, probably just the newspapers making stuff up, or getting confused by maybe the fact that most of the time we clear a compound we leave and they take it back, but i doubt they would even be able to take a base let alone actually do it, even if they did they would just be destroyed from the air as soon as they managed it.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
what does it mean.. *text deleted*

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you mean corps? *text deleted*, even tho taliban corpse is the best word to hear after taliban *text deleted*.

and i dont think they can be refered to as a corps.

C

critchmufc

yes i know there not proffesional or anything *text deleted*, but a corps means a body of soldiers and they are a body of soldiers arnt they

there a poorly trained unprofessional terrorist corps...that better *text deleted*

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i would have thaught there would be loads more than ten thousand...ive herd were incredibly outnumberes and if there was only ten thousand why is the war said to go on for the next 20-30 years

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yes i know there not proffesional or anything *text deleted*, but a corpse means a body of soldiers and they are a body of soldiers arnt they

there a poorly trained unprofessional terrorist corpse...that better *text deleted*

well the proper meaning is a grouping of troops within and armed force, e.g the marines in the navy. or logistics in the army. but anyway id just rather refer to them as *text deleted*! *text deleted*

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i would have thaught there would be loads more than ten thousand...ive herd were incredibly outnumberes and if there was only ten thousand why is the war said to go on for the next 20-30 years

because they are fighting in their backyard and they are hard has *text deleted**text deleted* *text deleted*.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

Because it's incredibly more complicated than that.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yes i know there not proffesional or anything *text deleted*, but a corps means a body of soldiers and they are a body of soldiers arnt they

there a poorly trained unprofessional terrorist corps...that better *text deleted*

Dress wearing goat *text deleted* bomb-brigade i think they prefer :)

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ye but still we can kill ten thousand in a year

C

critchmufc

i think they can be called raghead heroin smoking crack licking spaz rats, with *text deleted**text deleted*ty poor accuracy

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
A marine chappy who had been to Afghan 2 or 3 times, said we kill them in open field battle with our guns and air force, so they resort to mines. Also what they do is, shoot at you, then hide their guns and because they dress like innocent civilians, you cant tell who is taliban and who isnt.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ive always thought the special forces can do alot in this war because they can go in without been seen by the taliban and call in air strikes on camps or assasinate commanders etc.

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive always thought the special forces can do alot in this war because they can go in without been seen by the taliban and call in air strikes on camps or assasinate commanders etc.

i guarantee they are probably doing as much as they can, and are tracking down the taliban top brass as we speak, probably not in afghanistan.

New Threads