taxi driver

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys thought ill share with u all my story of my weekend.
went out into chelmsford town centre with rugby m8s. undulged in vast amount of alcohol:laugh: anyway got into black hackney cab to go home on my own. didnt realise i didnt have any money left but had card to get some money out. so i told him i was going to get some out, i got out n so did he, he then punched me i fell down. where he then grabbed my throat n continued to punch me in the face!! i got black eye cut head n cut lips! i reported it to the police n they have got a gd idea of who he is because of my description! anyway the morale of the story is that if you can trust a black cab driver? who can u trust?
chrz stewie

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus what the *text deleted**text deleted*? *text deleted*

Cab drivers round here either dont speak english, or are old racist white guys..
Odd mix but none of that *text deleted**text deleted* :|

Had taxi driver few weeks ago who took some para's to st athan as they were going back to afgan after leave, told him I was trying for royal marines then found out he had relatives in it, and then his whole families war history:weird:

christomo

Reaction score
WTF sounds mad that like, i bet u was confused wernt ya, i alwayz seem to get on ded well with taxi drivers when im pissed *text deleted* i jus chat *text deleted**text deleted* to them, normally knock me sum money off the fare aswell *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
went out into chelmsford town centre with rugby m8s. undulged in vast amount of alcohol:laugh: anyway got into black hackney cab to go home on my own. didnt realise i didnt have any money left but had card to get some money out. so i told him i was going to get some out, i got out n so did he, he then punched me i fell down. where he then grabbed my throat n continued to punch me in the face!! i got black eye cut head n cut lips! i reported it to the police n they have got a gd idea of who he is because of my description! anyway the morale of the story is that if you can trust a black cab driver? who can u trust?
chrz stewie

that serves you right for getting into my cab without any money. My fist is killing me. :wink:

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* taxi drivers in cardiff are cun+s. Last week I was barreling down the A48 at high speeds (which I won't be specific about), and had to change lanes because there was someone lying in the road. I absolutely sh1t my panties I thought he had jumped off the bridge, I started shaking and everything, jumped out the car and turned out he was wrecked and on drugs and a taxi driver had took £30 off him and kicked him out on the motorway =|. He got up and started going nuts he was off his face and didn't even seem to notice he was on the motorway, I ended up having to rugby tackle him off the road and hold him down until police came.

Then, as I left, there was two taxis parked up on the next exit, laughing =\. Needless to say I screamed a bunch of profanities as I passed =)

Not only that but I've been conned by taxi drivers loads when I've been drunk.

Hate themmm !

C

critchmufc

chrz stewie

i really cant beleive that, that is not needed what so ever, did you end up paying him?

if punching somone up is equivalent to getting money, then these cab drivers are pretty twisted

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ye I hate taxidrivers,

I remember I was in one at the end of night and I thought I'd be funny and do that Peter Kay impression e.g. "What time you on to?".
Needless to say he slammed the brakes on and said "Are you being funny mate? I'll kick you out here you little cu*t".
Lets just say he didn't get any money off me that night, I told him to stop about 1/2 a mile from my house and I legged it home across some school football fields. That fat sh*t wasn't *text deleted* catch me.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ye I hate taxidrivers,

I remember I was in one at the end of night and I thought I'd be funny and do that Peter Kay impression e.g. "What time you on to?".
Needless to say he slammed the brakes on and said "Are you being funny mate? I'll kick you out here you little cu*t".
Lets just say he didn't get any money off me that night, I told him to stop about 1/2 a mile from my house and I legged it home across some school football fields. That fat sh*t wasn't *text deleted* catch me.

you should have left a terd on the back seat. What a miserable git

C

critchmufc

or threw up in his car, they really hate that round mine.....£25 fine if you do

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I actually did throw up in a taxi cab once but i didn't get fined. The taxi driver must've been moonlighting or off the clock or something. He wasn't happy like, he pulled up and made me grab sum grass and clean it up haha

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* yer i no it was only £10 n was *text deleted* get some monies out 4 him. did i say he nicked my wallet? that B*ASTRD got driving licience in cards n the wallets was expensive *text deleted*. i also have made a runner b4 but not that nite *text deleted*
chrz stewie