The Adventures of MR ANGRY

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
This is a guy who posted on a bodybuilding forum, and he's VERY angry.

Anyway I think he's hilarious, he has some great writing skills if you can get past the grammar and spelling. I'll post more if you like them.

"sh1t went down at the club last night, jacked fibras saved my life"

So last night me n the crew r scanning the club, we run securtity on every door in town, ran the old pussies outta town, aint seem em since. had the usuial drunk assed preppy f@gs from the local college, simple choke hold, knee, punch and they are down then we throw them into a dumpster ion the alleyway, one night we puyt 8 guys in it at once, squashed em in like tuna in a can.

im working the door, crowds are lovin it, seeing me, im a damn celebrity oin this town, im like "chill the *text deleted**text deleted* out" but these guys are shoving n sh1t trying to get a glimpse of my strong assed self especially since im rockin a fine italian suit, really shows off my frame,m

Peoiple r texting each other n sh1t, soon musta been 1000 outside the club taking pictures begging to get in, guys start shoving some girlsz and the crews like "*text deleted**text deleted* this" and jump in, start nailing people uypside the head, i break out the bats we keep behind the door, cracking skulls all over the *text deleted**text deleted*ing place. women love this sh1t, im top dog and they cant get enough of me whoopin ass, im givin them a glimpse of my strong ass face inbetween swings of the blood soaked bat, its like a goddamn photo shoot.

next thing i know some pussy draws a gun, little T makes a grab and gets hit, good thing the crew wear bullet proof vests, i dont, i aint got time for that pussy sh1t, so i go for the guy with a "son, somebody about to get their sh1t messed up" look on my face i see a flash but dont feel sh1t since im jacked up with adrenaline, i tackle this guy and the crew goes to work on his skull while i kick his gun down a drain. crowds gone *text deleted**text deleted*ing wild,

Crew locks down the club and calls a doc, girls r all over me crying n sh1t, im like "i aint got time to bleed" and sip some $1000 champage with a sh1t eating grin opn my face, when the docs turn up they couldnt believe their *text deleted**text deleted*ing eyes, turns out my jacked up muscle fibras stopped that 9 in its tracks, like organic body armor or some sh1t, a normal pussied ass guy wouldve hit the bricks and died, a bullet aint sah1t to 220lbs of coiuled up fibras, you dont *text deleted* be a scientist to knopw that.

w2hen i say im built for this sh1t i mean it.

2dwasci.jpg

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
please tell me that is a joke

son everyone in the eastern bloc knows mr angry is the real deal.

:mad:

"Dad wouldnt shut the *text deleted**text deleted* up so i threw him outta a window"

So last night im chillin with the crew, decide to check out some new bar in town, some kinda redneck sh1t, ugly assed f@gs wearing leather waistcoats n sh1t. spend more on a silk tie than these b1tches spent on their rusty assed trucks.

Walk in, got every guys eyes on me, im infamous around here son. Get a table and order in some beers, on the house of course. Notice some guys across the room hollering about some sh1t so i walk over, turns out some local pussy is arm wrestling for cash, thinsk he hot sh1t, $10 a go. I lay down $1,000, and take a seat. Grip up and my arm damn near blocked out the sunlight, eclipsed his ass. I gave him a couple seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life, thinking hes got a chance with my strong assed self, next thing he knows SLAM bust his arm down, snapped his wrist in two, he starts screamin n sh1t, ruining my buzz so i knock him the *text deleted**text deleted* out with a chair and order some more beers.

Me n the crew go back to my house, suppin some premium brew in my room, got some loud ass music on, next thing i know my dads banging at tht door, shouting some sh1t.Open the door and he starts *text deleted* in my face about the music, telling me to shut the hell up. My pussy dad is aways trying sh1t with me tryin to look like a big man in front of my crew. Im about ready to knock him out, crews on my back telling me to wreck his skull so i grab him in a headlock and start running round the room. Crews hollering n sh1t seein his weak assed legs wiggling like a b1tch, hes whining like a pussy to let him go but i got his neck locked up in my polska grip and this b1tch aint going nowhere.

Swinging him around slammin his ass into walls n sh1t but hes still actin like a *text deleted**text deleted*ing b1tch., wont shut the hell up so i think "*text deleted**text deleted* this sh1t" and throw his ass right outta the window. About now crews on the floor laughing seeing my pussy dad go flyin head first. Hear him hit the dirt like a sack o sh1t so had a llook out the window and see him on the floor, He aint moving so we throw some beer cans at his head n he starts crawling to the door moaning n sh1t.

Havent seen his ass since, ducked me at breakfast. B1tch had it coming, he wont try sh1t again. Im the man of ths house son.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* who is he? where does he live?

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
*text deleted* who is he? where does he live?

He lives in Poland son, he runs sh1t over there.

:mad:

"Mangled some high school pussies in the park"

Just another saturday for me son, counting the takings from my security company then spending a couple o hours jacking this frame the *text deleted**text deleted* up.

Driving back from the gym, got my 18 hanging out the side, letting people know who the *text deleted**text deleted* is crusing past in the Porsche when i get a call from Little T. Tells me to come by the park, crews there, couples of 10s, beer n sh1t is flowing, only thing missin is my strong assed self.Get there, only problem is aint no spaces in the car park so i smash some b1tches cheap ass civic window with a brick, take off the brake n rolled that sh1t outta the space into the street. Couple pussies saw me but didnt dare say sh1t, especially since im rockin a sleeveless shirt,

Meet uop with the crew in the park. Grab myself some beer outta the cooler and put some ice on my biceps. straight away girls r all over me trying to touch me n sh1t, telling me im the biggest guy they've ever seen. *text deleted* see how strong i am so i lift one up n start pressing her over my head, aint even breaking a sweat, shes enjoying it, gigglin n sh1t. The other one starts asking how many pull ups i can do. im like "sh1t, i bust out 200 for fun". About now crews all jealous n sh1t seein them all over me. Little T starts talking sh1t about doing 500 pull-ups, reckons he do em all day, so i tell him to man the *text deleted**text deleted* up and show us what hes got.,

I flex up n Little T grabs holda my arm, starts doing pull ups off of my bicep, girls are going wild seeing this kinda sh1t. T's repping em out, done about 120 by now and hes struggling like a pussy. Im like "sh1t son, that all you got", girls start laughing at his weak assed attempt as he slips and falls on the ground. Im about ready to wreck Little T upside the head for being such a b1tch when some football comes flyin in n hits one of the girls in the face. She starts crying n sh1t, her sniffling is annoying the *text deleted**text deleted* outta me when some guy starts hollering from across the park, want their football back. Im thinking "hell no, somebodys about to get their sh1t mangled"

About now guy starts talking sh1t cause i still got his ball so i launch it like a polish missile 200 yards right into that b1tches face. Even from here i see blood n sh1t go flying. Caved his *text deleted**text deleted*ing face in. His friends see him hit the ground n come running over. Staright away i smash one guy upside the head with a full beer can. He went down like a b1tch, probably brain damaged or sum sh1t cause he starts droolin n shaking. Crews going to work on the other guys, pussies aint putting up a fight, dont even have to try, knocking em out all over ther *text deleted**text deleted*ing place. I pick one guy up and throw him 20ft into some bushes, heard some loud snap, musta broke his neck cause he didnt come out.

Mangled those pussys the *text deleted**text deleted* up, left about a dozen guys on that field. Like some kinda warzone. Everyday sh1t to me though son.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* he threw someone 20 feet? i bet in real life hez a proper pvssy

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Mate. This dude is hard. I really genuinely hope he doesn't ever come to Britain, otherwise we'll all get '*text deleted**text deleted*ed the jacksh*t up'

Seriously.

Not even being sarcastic.

I really mean it.

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
what a *text deleted**text deleted* head

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*

Ahh, hes polish....he'l be in britain soon

aethefox

Reaction score
*text deleted* has a porsche, silk tie worth more than a truck and the girls love him son!

.......lives with his parents -.-

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Been done but holy c.rap this never gets old......
Never saw that pic before hahaha
anyway.... who wants some more dead baby jokes???

S

Sotiris

Hehe lads this guy has been everywhere.

He's been on Rum Ration and!..yes, even this site. Here he was called ShibbyShawn or something like that. He posted that up here months ago (I think, it may have just been on rum ration).

It does make for an entertaining read though doesn't it?

T

tricky123

Bodybuilding.com

Search for user name 'Mr Angry'. There's loads of these post. Some of them are well funny!

Rich.

Searched for Mr Angry on that site, couldn't find him. Is that definetly the correct site '*text deleted* I *text deleted* 'jack his head upside down'.