The Beast

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Alright folks,

Had this workout saved on my comp for a while, it's meant to be a corker, and tried it this afternoon for the first time.

3 Sets of: 12, 10, 12 reps,

10 sec jog between A and B.

A: Press-ups, Tuck Jumps, Sit-ups with Twist, Dips (i substituted for these with more press-ups instead,) Burpees, Dorsal Raises
B: Half Sits, Clap Press-ups, Squat Thrusts, Crunches, close arm press-ups, star jumps.

Apparantly with no rest between the three sets?!

The target time is apparantly 12mins 30secs. I tried it today and got 21minutes 30ish seconds, which is a farkin mile off!

Anyone else tried this or want to give it a go, and post times?

all the best

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Doesnt seem too hard, I'll give it ago tommorrow maybe

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Doesnt seem too hard, I'll give it ago tommorrow maybe
Hehe, that's what i thought. It probably isn't too bad, but i'm just out of shape....

To remember what all the excercises were, i wrote "A" excercises on an A4 sheet, pinned that to the floor, then jogged for 10 seconds, and placed a 2nd sheet with "B" excercises on.

Then ready to go

chrystal19

Reaction score
Yeah sounds good, do you do everything (a and b) at 12 reps, then everything at 10 reps, then back to 12 yeah?

And what are dorsal raises?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Dorsal raises:

you are lying down on your belly completely flat to the floor, then you arch your back so your head and chest are off the floor, and return to your normal position and repeat.... I think! :huh: Can anyone confirm that??