Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

The Evil Russian Pushup Program

Discussion in 'Training Plans and Diet Suggestions' started by TheBaker, Jun 9, 2008.

1. MDMunro

MDMunro Member

*text deleted* done 1 week of this so far and have added 8 press-ups.. hoping for 10 this week.

2. Ryanjdunn

Ryanjdunn Member

Just finished the first day. Made the day pass really quickly as well, felt more like i was doing them every 20 minutes rather than every hour. arms are a little tired, but nothing too bad. i suspect by the end of the first week its going to be a bit of a griz.

3. Ryanjdunn

Ryanjdunn Member

Day 2 and i have to say my arms are really starting to burn.

4. Bloomy

Bloomy New Member

ill have a look at your 6 week programme if you could forward it to me

5. steady09

steady09 Veteran Contributor

http://www.100pushups.info/training-program/

there you go mate,

to add, the above routine worked for me, it boosted my max press ups from 35 to 50 after about 4 weeks of doing this - i did miss a couple of days too.

i added a further 10 through the evil russian push up program, i ended up getting 57 press ups at PRMC.. mainly down to these 2 programs and maintaining it through circuits

sadly they've dropped from not doing a single press up in 6 week :applaus: :flushed: so back into it i go on monday!

6. Jord93

Jord93 Member

day 3 and im finding it hard to lift my hands 2 type..*text deleted* do 23 every 45min 2day my arms are *text deleted**text deleted** drop off!:eek:

7. matts

matts Member

most of you guys doing it marine push up style?, think im going to do it.

8. xdous

xdous Veteran Contributor

I started this program yesterday and have to say I can really feel it in my arms already. Currently halfway through the second day doing 20 every hour and I`m even managing to keep busting them at work in the stockroom :toung:. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Quick question for anyone who has done or is currently using this program, what do you do if you are out for the evening or it literally isnt possible to start banging out press ups? Do you make the amount up when you can or simply let them go if its only a few hours missed?

Cheers.