The Increment

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yep there the real pros the guys no 1 hears about black op assassins!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
How sh*t would it be that your basically a super secret mega awesome soldier for MI6 and the SAS/SBS and you wouldnt be able to tell anyone!

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeh, heard of it. There's a book about it, but as it's based 'entirely on fiction' according to the author, how would we know (ooooh.... :D)

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How sh*t would it be that your basically a super secret mega awesome soldier for MI6 and the SAS/SBS and you wouldnt be able to tell anyone!

You could be it would be followed by a lengthy jail term :)

Sam1

Reaction score
You could be it would be followed by a lengthy jail term :)

At least knwone in jail would come near you from fear that you could die from being to close to the soldier :kult:

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I strongly suspect that there is a unit which carries out these operations which indeed only the best of the best get into.Many would not survive the missions they undertake as they would be of the most dangerous kind. However i strongly suspect also that very few of the members would be able to leave it, more likely they encounter accidents as the operations they take part in would be of a most sensitive nature and therefore would be too dangerous a risk for the public to ever know about.

A lot of special forces personnel have many deep set issues with things they had done. There are many sides to special forces the good, the bad and the ugly.

This is however only my opinion and i doubt there are many people who would be able to offer any real truth on the matter.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds abit like Rainbow 6. Nevertheless, I'm guessing its not only the UK intelligence services who have this kind of unit, the CIA could have a unit of Jason Bourne's, imagine that. :laugh:

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

*text deleted* i know! u have to tell people your a bin man! *text deleted*

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently everyone near where Andy Mccnab lives thinks he's a drug dealer because of the big house :D

C

critchmufc

do they know that he is andy mcnab, becuase if they do they should know he gets money off his books and tv.

anyway, it was probably said as fiction because they dont want people to believe it, it probably isnt called the increment, chris ryan just named them this in his book

Sam1

Reaction score
do they know that he is andy mcnab, becuase if they do they should know he gets money off his books and tv.

anyway, it was probably said as fiction because they dont want people to believe it, it probably isnt called the increment, chris ryan just named them this in his book

SSMASFMI6ATSASSBS <<that'll be what they are called.

New Threads