the lads defo on this one

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its the closest 1 i could get =/

Did you get told how many spaces there were? Evan said 5 yesterday, I hope not cause only a few from our PRMC will get on this. :eek:

I'll get my info tommorow.

EDIT: Just phoned, it's *text deleted* take a week or so because of the systems being down, so i'll post my date then. :smile:

Luke023

Reaction score
im on this one found out today

anyone going from portsmouth area?

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Im called Luke as well, so this is 3 Lukes already on this one, haha.

LukeJillings

Reaction score
haha 3 lukes!
we will after call every1 by the last name enyways so its rite:P

LukeJillings

Reaction score
right i just wana start now its takin FOREVER!!
had my breif and got my warrent and everythin *text deleted* :D

Luke023

Reaction score
i know what you mean, im ready to go now. im starting to get a tad nervous though

Normster

Reaction score
Got my brief on 22nd Aug, passed my prmc back in May, cant wait to get started now!

mtkdaly

Reaction score
do any of u lads know when xmas leave is? *text deleted* that will probably the first bit of leave we get. Which is a good thing i suppose as we will be able to give training a good shot without being interupted with leave.

Not long left until RT eh...4 weeks...bring on lympstone haha

LukeJillings

Reaction score
do any of u lads know when xmas leave is? *text deleted* that will probably the first bit of leave we get.

no idea of the date pal

were is every1 traverling from?

am coming from manchester picodily

RH

Reaction score
coming from sunny wolverhampton *text deleted* havent had my brief yet tho with my travel warrent so im not sure of my train times yet.

mtkdaly

Reaction score
im heading down from liverpool lime street...think most people will be able to meet at birmingham new street. then its straight throught to exeter st davids and finally lympstone commando.

hope these last few weeks go fast so we can all get down there and start training.

Does everyone feel ready for it? i think ive got everythin from the kit list but my boots still need a bit of wearing in. Shouldnt be a problem though.

Luke023

Reaction score
i dont know how but i seem to remember being told somewhere that xmas leave was 21st of december. your not there yet and your already thinking about it *text deleted*.

i am very excited now, cant wait to go. we are going to have such a great laugh.

BRING ON THE BANTER !!

Bish

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
get thru da 1st 3 weeks lads its *text deleted**text deleted*tttt but jus crak on 1nce *text deleted* out of foundation it onli gets better harder but better *text deleted* gd luk lads.