The Latest Globe & Laurel

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
Within the CTC section of this month's G & L is a couple of excellent articles from two Troop Sgts of CTW. One covers the Phase 1 element of RT and the other covers Phase 2. The one sentence that sums everything up is at the end of the article about Phase 2, where the writer states that the young men passing out of CTC are ready in all aspects to take their place in 3 Cdo Bde. Tis view is endorsed by the Commandant of CTC.

I don't have the benefit of copying it, as I only have the hard copy, but hopefully someone can.

Alan

Rover

Reaction score
Within the CTC section of this month's G & L is a couple of excellent articles from two Troop Sgts of CTW. One covers the Phase 1 element of RT and the other covers Phase 2. The one sentence that sums everything up is at the end of the article about Phase 2, where the writer states that the young men passing out of CTC are ready in all aspects to take their place in 3 Cdo Bde. Tis view is endorsed by the Commandant of CTC.o_O:confused:

I don't have the benefit of copying it, as I only have the hard copy, but hopefully someone can.

Alan

Surely that is the aim of the training!:(

Anything less is an indication of a failed system.-banghead-