The PJFT, The New with the Old

Thechancer

Reaction score
okay so the new pjft is a bit easier than the old but still not to be brushed of as a walk in the park.

I am able to pass under the new regulations but I’m strict with my self, I only give my self 10 min to return.

I have now started to find myself to creep up on the incline now, running the fist 1.5 at 1 incline, and the second 1 incline, well for as far as I can (about 3/4 of the return)
Any one else finding them self doing this? Even just to test them self and of course to break the mood and set the bar higher for them self

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It is certainly a wise individual who trains beyond the minimum level to achieve a pass. On prmc everything is best effort.

Thechancer

Reaction score
It is certainly a wise individual who trains beyond the minimum level to achieve a pass. On prmc everything is best effort.

Oh certainly I cannot stress that enough, everything you do should be with 100% not more not less.
Even from my short time in RT the gym sessions where conducted to 100% effort
(Maximum effort. Deadpool)

Wether your hitting manimum reps in sets or going for a time and get round faster, or less of a rest to gassing out your running. I feel it beneficial to be pushing your limits

Latest posts

New Threads