The scare of my life

Luke023

Reaction score
did anyone else have problems getting onto this site in the last 24 hours??
it came up with stuff about buying this site. i though we had lost the site and i felt lost everytime i went on the internet as there was nothing else to do.

what a relief to be back on

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Yup, thought i had been binned from the site for checking for updates far too often on tuesday!
Kept coming up with "this domain name might be for sale!"

Shame - i was just adding the finishing touches to a grovelling letter of apology to the admins as well.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Yes Guys, my appologies there was a problem on Wednesday afternoon which spread across the net over the 36 hours which followed.

I was changing the nameservers of the domains I own via a mass change and didn't see the prmc.co.uk website in with the names I was changing. Usually any names with active sites on them are automatically not included in the bulk changes, this one slipped through.

It was noticed and the nameservers changed back within 20 minutes, but the affects are like a ripple across the net and some people's ISP will periodically show the wrong nameservers even though nominets show the right one. It should be filtering out now but it should be back to normal for 99% of you.

So if it does go to that "For Sale" site, just hang fire it will return shortly as your ISP's clear their cache of old nameservers.