Thigh clicking

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure it's nothing serious, but i feel a slight "click" in my right thigh socket when i do knee to chest exercises. I get it in some other but i get it in almost every rep of a knee to chest.

It's not painful, or sore, or ever a hindrance. It's just effin annoying *text deleted*.:frown:

Tell me it's nothing bad.

Cheers,
JimB.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I'm sure it's nothing serious, but i feel a slight "click" in my right thigh socket when i do knee to chest exercises. I get it in some other but i get it in almost every rep of a knee to chest.

It's not painful, or sore, or ever a hindrance. It's just effin annoying *text deleted*.:frown:

Tell me it's nothing bad.

Cheers,
JimB.

Nothing is bad, your ok.....called getting old.

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
any joint that clicks and doesnt hurt is nothing 2 worry about! like stacka said, its called getting old *text deleted* imagine its like bubble wrap (i used to love that stuff as a kid *text deleted*) protecting the joint, but if it starts to hurt, get it seen to

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
any joint that clicks and doesnt hurt is nothing 2 worry about! like stacka said, its called getting old *text deleted* imagine its like bubble wrap (i used to love that stuff as a kid *text deleted*) protecting the joint, but if it starts to hurt, get it seen to

Yeah son you'll be going grey like me. Then your *text deleted**text deleted*ed.....

.....if i lie still on the sofa too long my knees hurt, you'll start pissing late at night, goign thin on top (like me again) so basically get in the marines, feel younger.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm 20 for *text deleted**text deleted* sake *text deleted*.

Ah well... Glad it's nothing to worry about though. Cheers for the replies.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I'm 20 for *text deleted**text deleted* sake *text deleted*.

Ah well... Glad it's nothing to worry about though. Cheers for the replies.

Give it 5 years, it'll start kicking in

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im only 20 aswel... stil have clicks and aches!! *text deleted* shaved my hair last week and even started 2 get a receding hair line *text deleted* dam :bully:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
im only 20 aswel... stil have clicks and aches!! *text deleted* shaved my hair last week and even started 2 get a receding hair line *text deleted* dam :bully:

Best to havea proper jar head, that way the head doesnt look that bad. But i just leave my greys

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think a few of you lads need a good case of WD40.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I think a few of you lads need a good case of WD40.

Yup, remember, clicky joints is an automatic bar from Special Forces selection! Something to do with it being a tactical liability!

Jokes, get on the cod liver oil!:sick:

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I get it in some other but i get it in almost every rep of a knee to chest.

do u mean abb rows ???

it common for sockets to make noises, as long as it not a dry grinding noise, popping and wet sounds are totally fine .

But when u feel pain then u know its time to stop and get help :eek:

chris1988

Reaction score
my knee clicks all the time but it doesnt hurt although it is *text deleted* extreemly annoyin know, i no its just a rest thing n itll get better *text deleted*

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
my knee clicks all the time but it doesnt hurt although it is *text deleted* extreemly annoyin know, i no its just a rest thing n itll get better *text deleted*

thing is with the clicking resting will not help . u just have it . stretching could help, u properbly need to see a physio some where down the line

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well i get clicks all over, as everyone does. Just need to warm up and shake them them out to get rid of them (for me).

But this click in my hip - I can't hear the click, but i can feel it. And it doesnt go away. It's a pain. Doesn't hinder me or hurt me in any way at all, but feeling it everytmie annoys me *text deleted*. I'll try some cod liver and see if that helps.

chris1988

Reaction score
thing is with the clicking resting will not help . u just have it . stretching could help, u properbly need to see a physio some where down the line

ye ill see 1 after prmc dont hurt you see. get it sorted for rt

New Threads