Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Things that annoy you. Your rants.

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by Ninja_Stoker, Oct 6, 2013.

1. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

ThreadpigeonsAlpha Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47260916

“Her family, from east London, said the 19-year-old's unborn baby is "a total innocent" and had the right to grow up in the "peace and security" of the UK.“

What about the innocent kids that caught it up in Manchester?
    Or the countless other horrendous acts that have happened in the name of that fairytale.

She offers no remorse. Leave her there.

That’s resources better spent on people who have actually provided for this society. Not tried to undermine it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Nailed It Nailed It x 2
  2. BLM

BLM Active Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    Ensure the unborn is born safely. Remove unborn from mother for unsafe environment. Return mother to IS. Take child to family in UK.

3. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Some speculation from me...

As a UK citizen without dual nationality the woman cannot be made stateless by having her citizenship revoked. Which means she cannot be denied entry to the UK.

I'll guess that several media organisations including The Guardian are now assessing how to get her out of the refugee camp and to a UK consul. At that stage I reckon she'll be repatriated.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  4. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    So we protect the bloodline of our enemy? But can’t protect our society?
    The time money and effort of our healthcare and social care system is better spent on someone more deserving.

What about the families of the kids at Manchester, or nice, or London or the countless others? They didn’t have a choice.

She made her choice. Her choice has consequences. She should have thought about that before she ran off to get involved with people who show no remorse in ripping apart innocent people in the name of a fairytale.

She has shown no remorse for her actions, she hasn’t even had the forethought to lie and at least make a plea case. She is mocking us, they know we are weak. The world is laughing at us.

You play silly games. You get silly prizes.

Leave her there.

• Like Like x 6
    • Nailed It Nailed It x 1
  5. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    This infuriates Me. This leftist cancer will not stop until it’s left our democratic society to rot from the inside.

There’s more deserving families in this country who could do with that help.

“Compassion is what the Mother Bear feels for its Young cubs, while it’s tearing you apart for being a threat.”

The family should be deported for condoning and supporting her actions.

This country is f@&ked.

• Like Like x 3
  6. trance

trance New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    If she was a Syrian who came to the UK people would want her sent back to Syria. As it is, she's British so surely Syria shouldn't have to keep her in their country no?

7. Maths1

Maths1 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Re: PETA and the dog episode
    It rather depends where you are and who you are with. When in Mexico I stopped at a battered cafe in the hills. Having avoid a vicious dog chained in the yard I was told there was Con Carne for food, hot. After waiting several ages and beating off swarms of flies the food came. Nothing special but lots of it. Leaving the cafe, there was no dog but a fresh skin hanging out of the bins, covered in flies. Went back in and asked what the meat was. "Ees dawg, gringo, Ees good, yess". It wasn't bad at all, but wouldn't have been the first choice. Different folks, different strokes.

8. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

True. The UK has no consular representation in Syria as basically it is still a chaotic war zone. The refugee camp the woman in which the woman lives is managed by a militia, not the Syrian government.

9. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet

No.
    Syria is a failed state. The government no longer functions and cannot get involved with international matters.

She should have her citizenship revoked when she left to go and support a terrorist organisation.

And I can see what you are trying to twist out of this, and you forget that’s a Syrian is escaping a war, she went INTO a war to support the terrosit organisation that tore the country apart.
    And let’s not not forget theres a lot more countries between the UK and Syria, to claim asylum in.
    It’s just that we are weak and have a better benefits system.

I feel no sympathy for her. She openly admits she just wants back to milk our NHS for her child.
    She doesn’t see anything wrong with her actions or the actions of the people she supports.

She doesn’t deserve any of our goodwill or our resources.
    There’s families in the UK struggling that are more deserving.

She made her bed. She can lie in it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Nailed It Nailed It x 2
  10. trance

trance New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet

I'm talking purely about terrorists who travel to any country for the purposes of terrorism

11. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

The UK government cannot make this jihadi bride stateless regardless of crimes proven or alleged. Her family heritage is Bangladeshi and if she had joint nationality the UK government could lawfully revoke her UK citizenship.

The government can—and I hope that it has done so—revoke her passport though. Which leaves her and her imminent jihadi infant where they presently are and where I hope they remain.

There appears to be a growing social media trend suggesting that the UK should adopt a position of moral superiority over Daesh by demonstrating 'compassion' and rehabilitating her. I consider that the UK is already showing her more compassion than Daesh ever would.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Maths1

Maths1 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    She went to join a terrorist organisation, she has no regrets about doing so, she wants her child to benefit from the NHS which is financially on its knees, she has married a Dutch man. I would suggest that she has voluntarily and totally revoked her UK citizenship. Maybe, I'm wondering aloud here, that adage about "keep your enemies close", is the reason that she might be let in and also to avoid any whiff of martyrdom?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

It's an odd one. In the UK the jihadi baby has (almost) no legal status until born. Even more so if it is born outside of UK jurisdiction.
    The Dutch might pick up the ball if the father is a Holland national. It's a less politically charged matter for Holland. But I'm only speculating.

14. Maths1

Maths1 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    It's a good speculation. I fear that the more highly charged it gets, the more radical the outbursts on all sides.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  15. Fibonarchie

Fibonarchie Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Every time I watch Die Hard 2 it annoys me. I love the series and I’m usually pretty happy to overlook plot holes but the DH2 doesn’t make sense from the start.

First, the planes could have been rerouted immediately; second, the pilots would have rerouted themselves when fuel fell below 1/4 tank; third, just because the tower’s radio was cut off, doesn’t mean no one on earth can transmit - could’ve just called someone else with a radio; and fourth, why not just give in to the demands, and plant a bomb on the aircraft they gave them or have it intercepted by fighters.

I know we’ve had ‘people who pick movies apart’ already in this thread, but come on.

16. Fibonarchie

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Maybe I’m too upset about this...

17. Maths1

Maths1 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    If you think that's bad watch Expendables, once was enougb.

18. Fibonarchie

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    I don’t really hold the expendables to the same standard because it barely has a story, it’s just a shooter.

19. Maths1

Maths1 Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    This is true. Also, grunter, with minimal script, zero plot, inexhaustible supply of expendable minions and a negative possibility quotient. Very, very annoying

20. Fibonarchie

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Yup, don’t think anyone would have watched it if it weren’t for the cast, which I have to admit is all star for an action film.