Things that annoy you. Your rants.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Nicola Sturgeon? Get in the effin’ sea.

Gobbing off about “when” Scotland will be independent.

Your plans were based on inflated oil industry figures. The oil industry took a dive.
You can barely cover the expenses you have without stealing money from Westminster for Brexit.

Independent Scotland wouldn’t have survived Covid without handouts from Westminster.

Stop bloody lying!

Sprint0205

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nicola Sturgeon? Get in the effin’ sea.

Gobbing off about “when” Scotland will be independent.

Your plans were based on inflated oil industry figures. The oil industry took a dive.
You can barely cover the expenses you have without stealing money from Westminster for Brexit.

Independent Scotland wouldn’t have survived Covid without handouts from Westminster.

Stop bloody lying!
I respect the fact that they should have been allowed an independence referendum, but they said at the time that it will be a 'once in a lifetime' event. 'once in a lifetime' means a fair bit longer than 7 years...

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I respect the fact that they should have been allowed an independence referendum, but they said at the time that it will be a 'once in a lifetime' event. 'once in a lifetime' means a fair bit longer than 7 years...
It would be our 3rd one too. And it’s Built on absolute lies. I respect a referendum and I would probably vote for it myself IF it made sense and was workable. But it’s not.

A lot of people are sick of it. Especially with her gobbing off about the EU too. It’s a similar attitude, hold a referendum and then keep gobbing off about it and holding more until you get the result you want.

I even know people who wanted independence but don’t want to be part of the EU, they see it as taking power back off Westminster and giving it to Brussels, what’s the actual point!

Sprint0205

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It would be our 3rd one too. And it’s Built on absolute lies. I respect a referendum and I would probably vote for it myself IF it made sense and was workable. But it’s not.

A lot of people are sick of it. Especially with her gobbing off about the EU too. It’s a similar attitude, hold a referendum and then keep gobbing off about it and holding more until you get the result you want.

I even know people who wanted independence but don’t want to be part of the EU, they see it as taking power back off Westminster and giving it to Brussels, what’s the actual point!

I've seen data suggesting if total independence is granted, the average Scottish citizen will before about £1500 per year worse off than currently. Not the same story Sturgeon has been repeatedly telling. In addition, even the ones that want to rejoin the EU, the EU says that they won't let them in, at least not for a long time anyway.

The fact that they want to keep using the pound grinds my gears as well. Surely there is a compromise to be made where Scotland would remain part of the UK but could have more autonomy than currently, that should appease all sides.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I've seen data suggesting if total independence is granted, the average Scottish citizen will before about £1500 per year worse off than currently. Not the same story Sturgeon has been repeatedly telling. In addition, even the ones that want to rejoin the EU, the EU says that they won't let them in, at least not for a long time anyway.

The fact that they want to keep using the pound grinds my gears as well. Surely there is a compromise to be made where Scotland would remain part of the UK but could have more autonomy than currently, that should appease all sides.
The EU won’t let them waltz back in with the same protections and status the UK had. They would have to take the Euro and bend over for them.

The SNP constantly lie and bloat the facts to manipulate people. Prime example being the Scottish NHS, which has been devolved since 1999 and Westminster can’t touch it, it’s been privatised more under Sturgeon than the Tories have ever done. Yet they still spout lies scaremongering people that the “evil tories will steal the NHS”.

The oil industry collapsed and has never regained its strength, its still wavering now. That was their so called “funding” plan.
They have millions of pounds worth of blackhole debt that they can’t shift. Public spending is increased. They stole the Brexit money given to them from West Minster.
They screwed over the Ambulance Service, they didn’t learn from it and proceeded to screw over the Police and Fire service aswell. So much so that thousands of police officers were signing petitions and risking disciplinary action to revert back to the old system.
Whistleblowers were in local press for the fire service calling out the centralisation of it all.
There have been deaths that are directly attributable to the SNPs plans to centralise the emergency service control rooms, and because of policy discrepancies within the Emergency Services

Indy Scotland would have been crippled by covid. They wouldnt have managed at all.

The SNP are horrendous, manipulative lying doorknobs.

User1234

Reaction score
To quote ThreadPigeonsAlpha the dogs abortion of the leaving cert 2021(A levels equivalent) I have just been told I have one week to prepare for for mocks(an unofficial copy of normal exams) which will form around half of my grade. Not helping the already dwindling motivation for school. I am grateful to have the opportunity for education and all but I don’t think the Irish government handled this particularly well.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Nicola Sturgeon. Just hurry up and resign you lizard.

If this was any other political party then the SNP would be frothing for blood and calling for resignation and ritual suicides.

You are a disgrace. You have ruined Scotland.

We have a huge deficit. You stole Millions from the Brexit fund.

You have taxed the people more, introducing another tax band.

You have ruined the emergency services which have directly led to the death of innocent people. All 3 services have low morale, have been degraded and risk the first responders and the people they protect.

You have degraded the NHS and stand behind the lie that it’s Westminster.

You have ruined the education system to the point that even teachers are at a loss with it.

Your communistic centralising of services and control is horrendous.

Wind your neck in, resign. And then take yourself outside to have a stern word with yourself. You bampot.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Seriously. Harry, Meghan? No one gives a flying rats anus about you.

please just wind your necks in and stop gobbing off. Harry, if you are a victim of domestic abuse, please blink morse code for SOS.

And can the media, please stop giving people airtime to talk about this absolute b0llocks. Sick of hearing about it, constantly. You used to be a good bloke Harry, now you’re the worlds biggest SIMP.

Everyone knows the unofficial reality of what she is really like. She obviously didn’t like the fact she had to follow etiquette, rules and traditions so she’s kicking off. Social climbing tramp. No one cares about your race either, stop trying to push this false narrative.

Just bugger off and stop wasting my tax payers money.

Biggles

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously. Harry, Meghan? No one gives a flying rats anus about you.

please just wind your necks in and stop gobbing off. Harry, if you are a victim of domestic abuse, please blink morse code for SOS.

And can the media, please stop giving people airtime to talk about this absolute b0llocks. Sick of hearing about it, constantly. You used to be a good bloke Harry, now you’re the worlds biggest SIMP.

Everyone knows the unofficial reality of what she is really like. She obviously didn’t like the fact she had to follow etiquette, rules and traditions so she’s kicking off. Social climbing tramp. No one cares about your race either, stop trying to push this false narrative.

Just bugger off and stop wasting my tax payers money.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SHARES MY VIEWS. Harry has gone from ALPHA AF party loving, apache flying legend to an under the thumb shadow of a man. I feel deeply sorry for the guy, I used to love him. Woman's absolutely nuts.

Biggles

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The disrespect shown to the forces, his grandma and in particular the Royal Marines is nothing short of disgraceful. He lost it for good when he missed the memorial service for the 11 RM who gave their lives for their country in favour of the lion king premier where he was touting for work for the mrs.

thirdtry

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The Harry and Meghan stuff is doing my nut in too. I don't have any hostile words about the bloke himself but I have to say I agree with the tone of the crowd on Question Time last night when someone raised it - let them go and do their philanthropy stuff over in America, let them get on with their lives (even if he is simping to some egotistical self-centred b*tch), don't turn the family drama into some sort of perverse sitcom played out in front of the public. Like Theo Pathitis said as a guest on QT last night: the Royal Family is, for all intents and purposes, a corporation. Corporations don't air their dirty laundry in public. Investigations (e.g. the bullying) and disputes, and subsequent settlements, happen behind closed doors and that's how it should be.

CallMeLucifer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Never understood why people even care about the Royal Family in general. I couldn't give a rats ass if they were abolished, just a bunch of people living in luxury due to luck of the draw in which family they were born into.

Agreed. I've got nothing positive to say about the Royals. If they were abolished, I wouldn't miss them at all.